Unpopular opinions - an amnesty!

Of course you haven’t. :hugs:

What if your child turned out to be homosexual ?

I’d still love her like the loving daughter that she is Muddy.

Of course you would so I am sure you would hate it if others said unkind things about gay people.

It’s not so much about gay people as stuffing things up their jacksie that shouldn’t be there. Living with, and loving a person of the same sex is fine, I could consider it myself if I wasn’t happily married. And there is nothing wrong with a bit of mutual sexual gratification. But anal sex is just not right at all.

So it’s the practice that you object to, not the sexual orientation of those practising it? I mean, you think it just as wrong between a male and a female.

Yes I do Harbal… :018: Nothing against gay people.

I don’t think it is an uncommon practice among heterosexual couples, Foxy, although I haven’t done any research, so I can’t give you any statistics. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I’m trying to eat breakfast over here…just sayin’ :flushed:

Sorry Pixie, but I believe that ‘Fibre’ is the only thing a healthy bum needs.
:sunflower:

1 Like

You do realise that this thread is in the public domain? Maybe a TL3 might consider adding a controversial tag to change that?

For God’s sake! What’s the worst thing that could happen if someone who doesn’t want to see it sees it? :roll_eyes:

They have bad images in their head. Psychological distress ensues, and they sue someone for it. :woman_shrugging:

Dunno. There are many threads which are behind closed doors for a whole raft of reasons. Think that whatever the criteria is for shoving them there, this one might be satisfying them. Just a thought :woman_shrugging:

I understand your reasoning, what I don’t understand is your eagerness to comply with rules. :017:

2 Likes

Guess it’s my subservient nature.

Well you could claim anything puts bad images in your head and causes you psychological distress, couldn’t you? What if the sight of skinny women smoking cigars causes you distress? :grinning:

2 Likes

You leave my happy lady out of this! :joy:

2 Likes

Well I suggest you work on overcoming it. Try picking a site rule at random, and then break it. And then just let the awareness of how good it feels wash over you. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes