Unpopular opinions - an amnesty!

Who are you and what have you done with Morty?

I don’t think I have ever seen you having major disagreements, must have been before my time.

Unpopular opinion = I think agreeing with people is over rated

Here you go!

1 Like

Why can’t women just say what the want to say instead of making it into a speech of half an hour

1 Like

They used to be given away free with soap powder !

1 Like

I remember that, my mum and auntie loved getting them :rofl: wasn’t it daffodils with Daz?

those people that have to ask a tradesman for help instead of trying to do the job themselves first, even simple jobs

Or tulips with Tide ? :slight_smile:

people chatting in a loud voice right beside you when videoing

I can’t remember plastic flowers with washing powder.
I can remember little toys inside Kellog’s boxes.

1 Like

not having little blue salt bags in a packet of crisps

I remember us having a vase of them, when I was far too young to know anything about good or bad taste, yet I seemed to somehow know as far as those flowers were concerned. :thinking:

2 Likes

The squeaky wheel gets the grease?

Yes, you’re probably right but, god, other people’s ailments are generally so tedious, I’d feel embarrassed to bore people with mine, so much more interesting things to talk about.

2 Likes

You’re probably a bit young, I think it was very early sixties

I know my mum and auntie loved them and were a bit competive about who could get most. They were kept at the front of the grocers, by the till and when you bought the soap powder, you got one. I remember my mum flirting with the shop guy to get an extra one ! :heart_eyes:

My brother, ten years older than me and very kind, won my heart forever by always letting me have the toy in the cereal!

1 Like

Cut flowers should be outlawed … its cruel, wasteful and against nature.

1 Like

Fake flowers are things I’ve always detested however when we moved here there were some lovely silk flowers left which I actually like and the great thing about them is that you can just wave them around to get the dust off of them. Of course I prefer real ones.

Obviously you’re older than most of us. :grimacing::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
:joy: I couldn’t help myself. A brat I am.

1 Like

I think Covid vaccines are very bad for your health, and I don’t think Putin is as bad as we are led to believe. Being Vegetarian and Vegan is just fashionable at the moment, and I like many of the programmes on the BBC, so I still pay my licence, it’s good value for money.
Electric cars are just rubbish, and Man made climate change is just a con. Coal is good! After all, here in Yorkshire we are sitting on enough to keep England running for a thousand years.
We should brick up the channel tunnel, and close all the airports. Too many foreigners residing in England and buying up property and businesses. Global is just stupid. We should be growing and making our own stuff instead of transporting it from the other side of the world, and if we can’t, we should do without. We’ve gone soft!

1 Like

There is more at play with Putin than we are being told, seems some kind of impasse at the moment .

1 Like

I don’t doubt that at all.
Who, in their right mind, is going to tell Joe Public and the journalists everything?

My home is decorated with silk flowers as my wife used to enjoy making them. She was shown how by a Japanese lady and what she didn’t know wasn’t worth knowing :+1:

1 Like