Trump - The Long Goodbye

And that’s just for starters. :slight_smile:
He still can do much more before he leaves.
A dangerous and vindictive man IMO.
[/QUOTE]

You could apply that to the EU as well.

I was astonished by his tweet about the vaccine press release being embargoed until after the election. The world really does revolve around the U S election for some.

With no disrespect to our lovely Scottish members …

Heh heh…Scotland doesn’t want either of Them…Ye heard it here first :lol:

The announcement was made after the election so that Pfizer could not be accused of making a political point and colluding with the Republicans in the election.

You might want to have a word with Mr Biden about illegally talking to world leaders as if he was president of the USA and breaching the Logan Act. When Mike Flynn did this when Trump was elected he was fired. Biden should get the same treatment yes, all things being fair ?

I guessed what your reply would be, May :smiley: I perfectly understand why as well! :023:

The wall would have to move north a bit from Hadrian’s original because the south of Scotland voted for Boris.

President tweets ‘WE WILL WIN’ and ‘tells agencies not to cooperate with Biden’

Also Tweets ‘WE ARE MAKING BIG PROGRESS. RESULTS START TO COME IN NEXT WEEK. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!’

Trump’s caps not mine … :!:

Perhaps you need to get your ears syringed Bread, because that is not how I heard him at all.

Nothing to do with the US election. The independent data monitoring committee conducted the interim analysis on 8th November. They will be working continuously on such a project and will not have the US election on their radar.

I’ve got a feeling in my water that before long people in North America will be wishing for Trump or someone very like him where committment to America and taking the fight to the BLM/ANTIFA camp is concerned .

Especially when Joe “Binman” Biden snuffs it.

Cheerful as ever, Todger? :smiley:

And that’s just for starters. :slight_smile:
He still can do much more before he leaves.
A dangerous and vindictive man IMO.
[/QUOTE]

That’s the rub, his revenge knows no bounds.

That’s the rub, his revenge knows no bounds.
[/QUOTE]

Let’s hope he declassified everything about the democrats when they lied about Russian interference, dodgy dossiers etc.

The thing is though that it’s looking very much like he is right.
:shock:

I don’t agree. The BLM issue has evolved from Trumps attitude and ability to divide and pit groups against one another. You don’t have to fight your corner if your views are listened to and respected.

The BLM garbage was and is a front for ANTIFA and assorted supporters of anarchy that want civilisation replaced by tribalism.

Who would you say is more civilised - Trump or Biden?

[SIZE=“4”]“Meet ‘Creepy Joe’ who sniffs hair, rubs noses and fondles your face”[/SIZE]

Biden openly supported BLM - what are you on about Annie ?

Trump has never supported the mob - he has consistently called out their violence, looting and vandalism ever since they started. Just remember which president got more blacks and hispanics into work - it certainly wasn’t Biden and look how Harris incarcerated hundreds of black people for smoking pot when she openly admitted she did herself and even laughed about it.