This is what a huge number of people think about the toad, Farage

We shall see.
And I welcome housing estates in my area much more than seeing people sleeping on the streets.
I can’t help noticing that those who support the Reform Co Ltd all seem very lacking in humanity and compassion.

4 Likes

My compassion is for wildlife. Ours is being pushed to the brink by for example pet disturbances of habitat ( I have a dog) because 60,000 new commers a month (net) is utterly irresponsible. Road kill is increasing with every passing month. So I don’t need lectures on faux compassion

When food imports end because of war / pandemic, all that land being built on will not be available for food. We build a huge amount of area each yr for roads, infrastructure and housing. Think back on all this building & destruction you today approve of when you don’t have enough food due to imports stopping

One day u might regret this wanton disregard for nature and land

Do you think the people sleeping on the streets will live in the new houses Helen?

Well, you’re good for a laugh, at least, Grimes and Farage are working class voices, are they? :rofl: Course they are ……

2 Likes

Talking of the ‘far right’:

Grimes grew up in a single-parent household in Consett, County Durham, England.

Farage is the voice of the working class.

I’m so looking forward to the meltdown when lefty libs realise everything got worse under Labour.

1 Like

Trouble being she lies and makes out she is not of the same view as the past supporters of such evil politicians as supporters of Russian policies…but she says things that people want to hear…many Politicians seem to be actors as such just trying to Fool the average peeps…they want control and will say and do anything to get to their Goal…

how childish are your statements…[quote=“Conradd, post:250, topic:104365”]
I’m so looking forward to the meltdown when lefty libs realise everything got worse under Labour.
[/quote]

get yourself a life and stop all this fantasy sh*te…if it ain’t about your ego then what is it with you and your nonsense chatter…

3 Likes

Maybe she lies, but so what, every liberal lefty politician lies too, Starmer broke every pledge he gave in his leadership bid.

Starmer is the most prolific liar we’ve ever had.

It’s my response in view of many gullible clowns on X saying how Starmer will improve their lives.

You say you bought land as you were worried it might get built on. NIMBY eh, but don’t you want others to have a home?

1 Like

I would and could not know who is trustworthy anymore because in my life time honest people have disappeared…I do not follow Bolo tics for obvious reasons…I live a better life being an Ostrich…maybe you should choose a very different path that might knock some sensibility into you.

trying to put words in my mouth…god you’ll loose for sure

I’ll tell you one thing for sure Conradd, I’m working class and Farage doesn’t speak for me…I speak for myself :wink:

5 Likes

I am entitled to have a peaceful life where we choose to settle here in France there are many thousands of empty livable properties at very affordable prices. on the market for sale…there is no need here to live as Sardines…how narrowminded your views keep going and going and going on…take a breath and think that the equations you keep quoting do not sum up in reality of life styles…we are a huge country and there is space but get the odd person prick like yourself and the whole environment of french living can cause some conflicts…The French speak out and call a spade a spade unlike yourself your like a spade you use as a child just attempting to build a sand castle on the beach…

when in doubt Cliffy to the Rescue!

It’s the gullible thickies who have been taken in by Farages working class act. No he doesn’t speak for the working class and never has.
He is the product of Prep School and Dulwich College (where even they picked up on his fascism as a schoolboy!)
He fools the easily fooled, he is educated, those that believe in him are not.

3 Likes

I agree Helen. Did you see the fuss he made over his “posh” bank chucking him out because he didn’t have enough money :joy:

2 Likes

He’s probably raked in a lot more since, he said 60,000 gulllibles have subscribed their £25 to his company.
I think he lives by that old adage, “You can fool some of the people all of the time “.

3 Likes

son of a stockbroker

2 Likes

duplicate post deleted

Farage is the most popular on building sites I visit, the guy is relatable and speaks the same narratives of w c folk.

Being educated in no way speaks of wisdom. In fact many middle class paper shufflers have little wisdom, for example they fail to understand demand and supply; overwhelming numbers comming to Britain means services will never catch-up.

‘Thick’ working class men build houses, their jobs safe from AI. It is immensely complicated organising a house build, far far more complex than shuffling paper. AI will mostly be replacing white collar jobs

If Le Penn forms a Govt, many will leave France and head to soft touch Britain, where all the luvvies will cry with joy.

Ordinary Labour voters are going to become rapidly angry when they realise the left has conned them, taxes (costs) rise and services get worse.

THE RENTAL SECTOR WILL COLLAPSE - remember this.e

Here’s the French election in graphics

https://x.com/goodwinmj/status/1807664030212907456?s=46

1 Like