This is what a huge number of people think about the toad, Farage

Trying to decipher your post here….
Are you trying to say that privately educated Farage, son of a stockbroker is working class?
Are you saying that he is educated but doesn’t have wisdom?
Are you saying he is a fascist like Le Pen? Is that something you admire?
What are you realistically thinking this odious little man will do to improve your life?

3 Likes

You’ve probably just described 90% of the politicians that are currently sitting in the house of commons Helen.
You don’t have to be working class or uneducated to understand the wants and needs of the working classes. And referring to the working classes as ‘gullible thickies’ and suggesting those that agree with him are fools and uneducated sounds a bit elitist to me. By your standards I’m uneducated (I went to secondary modern school and came away with no qualifications) but I consider I did alright in a job where I had to get my hands dirty for a living (apprentice trained fitter and turner) But if there was no such person as Farage, I would be saying more or less the same as he is, so in the absence of another politician with the same views I would certainly vote for Farage.
I think it’s you who must be the ‘gullible’ one to fall for the dirty tricks campaign that other parties are leveling against Farage and the Reform party.

I don’t think you would be saying that if your bank had cancelled you and left you dead in the water over your political views Pixie…Is this the kind of world you want, where if you don’t agree with the banks politics you are refused their business and other banks who decide the same…?

2 Likes

Not elitist, realistic. I too am working class and don’t pretend to be otherwise.
Yes I agree most of the senior politicians are privately educated and from the privileged class, the difference is they don’t go out of their way to pretend they’re not, like Farage.
There was a period maybe 1960s-1970s where the working classes got a good education and came to the forefront in politics and the arts , when evening classes were cheap and available and working class kids started going to university. Sadly it reached its peak and was culled by Thatcher and subsequent governments.
The elite at the top of our triangle are terrified of the working classes becoming united and powerful because they know there are many more of us.
But Farage is not the man to do this because he is just another establishment puppet.

1 Like

I don’t think he pretends to be working class at all Helen, I like the bloke and nobody else seems to address the issues that he does, so he’s all we’ve got really. I’m prepared to give him a chance, but we don’t have a Reform candidate in Doncaster North, but there is a good sounding ex-army bloke from the Social Democrats. However, labour always get in around here and I don’t believe things will change after the election.

We’ll see what happens after the votes are counted, at the end of the day, we all just have one vote…

1 Like

Its not about improving lives, its about stopping the deteriorating them any further.

4 Likes

A bit of difference can be quite refreshing

3 Likes

He did not have to call an election A few years left until his term is up, most odd.

Liberals booted the working class out of things like comedy, when most wc TV comedians were replaced by pompous toffs like Hugh Laurie.

Rinse repeat across society. Haughty middle class toffs stay well clear of w c culture. They have their own music and book festivals full of frightful posh liberal twits.

They stay clear of w c resorts in Spain.

In theatre, liberal toffs have it all sewn-up.

When w c people in America were going through a bad patch of layoffs, the retort from green haired lefty social justice warriors was ‘Learn to code’, a snidey way of saying get an education.

Well now many tech firms and lefty media platforms have been making mass redundancies and w c people are retorting with ‘Learn to weld,

We see most middle class liberals as soppy emasculated wimps with no particular practical skills.
It’s way more meaningful to build homes that many lives will play out within, than it is to shuffle paper round a desk

1 Like

LOL.

Nigel Farage Question Time audience member deletes Facebook after revealed to be a BBC producer (youtube.com)

1 Like

God help us Foxy, while I hold what some may consider very unfashionable views Farage is not the way forward.
If I was on fire he probably wouldn’t cross the road to piss me out… can’t stand him.

6 Likes

Reform U.K., unlike other political parties, is a Limited Company, registered as such at Companies House

And the main shareholder is? Yes, you guessed it, Nigel Farage

And what is the main purpose of Limited Company? To make profit for the shareholders of course

That alone would be enough to make me think twice before sending off my £25 quid, even I were dumb enough to fall for that snake oil salesman’s dumbing down bloke in the pub act

3 Likes

Here a left wing Union and Labour guy spells-out how the left despise the working class

He talks about Japan. Nobody batts an eyelid that Japanese people like Japan and want to stay Japan, they feel no reason to not be Japan in favour of becoming a multicultu place.

People go there to experience Japan.

Who here would argue Japanese tightly controlling the labour supply to regulate the employment market, is xenophobic, ghastly?

Every time someone wants to talk about regulating the labour supply, haughty liberals say it’s s bigoted view.
How have we ended up this unable to have adult discussion?

1 Like

Why are you bringing Japan into a discussion about Farage.
I’ve noticed that the right invariably use diversionary tactics when they know you’re telling the truth.

4 Likes

It’s not unusual for somebody from London to have differing views from someone up North Chilli…Just look at the EU referendum.

1 Like

Because this person is so far UP his own backside… is appropriate but lets say… off this planet with his twatter he should be sent to a far off Volcano and see what spouts out from him then
one thing also he is a snob…he does not care for the working class that strive to make a living in difficult times…he is an arse…no question no debate no response wanted…

4 Likes

I give you Reforms new rockstar

Zia Yusuf

No I wouldn’t, Foxy, but this isn’t what my point was about. My point was about Farage having a “posh” account, and whining because he got chucked out due to lack of funds. That’s fine if you like him, Foxy…you are perfectly entitled to like who you want, but I believe he would sell his granny if it benefited him. He doesn’t care about you one jot.

4 Likes

haha ha ha haha Freedom… loves his country does he…loves everything that are BRITISH VALUES…WOW that’s new …not

scripted to show love and care…wow…

scarified his life ha ha ha…give me a tissue box or 3

2 Likes

You are fooled by all the lazy rhetoric you hear, the one believing massive population rise doesn’t overburden our environment, public services and housing.

The one who hasn’t perceived the fact many don’t feel the economy is working for them, the one which abandons training citizens in favour of cheap ready trained new arrivals.

It is you and your kin utterly deaf to the people who cause outcomes like we’re seeing in France.

Quite soon you’re in for a shock; when you realise it was a lefty lie that we can spend our way to accommodate massive population rise.

Only then will you finally admit you were conned.

I give it less than 24 months before people become very angry the liberal left lied to them

2 Likes