The Talk to Me thread

Reminds me of my friends GR’s. They had several over the years.
Buffy

And Buster.

Both playing.

And Merlin.

None alive now. I love Golden Retrievers.

3 Likes

They’re lovely Tiffany.

Trying to think of a name for the new one, got to go with the names that we have had but not beginning with B.
The old ones are Bramble, Logan, Moss, Willow, Bracken, Barley and Berry.
Any ideas?

2 Likes

So this morning I have to go and pick up my prescription so it’s an excuse to go to Wetherspoons again and scour that breakfast menu….I am looking for scrambled eggs!
I’m convinced mine only does poached and fried!

2 Likes

Maybe if you just ordered it off the menu, they’d do it? Seems simple enough to make a scrambled egg. The breakfast place I went to would do the eggs any style. The style of egg in the menu was just a placeholder for the price.

2 Likes

I just found the menu…scrambled eggs appear in extras( never looked at those)….so I’ll add them to my usual order!

2 Likes

This sparked a new thread! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I added scrambled egg to my Traditional Breakfast in ‘spoons this morning.
I wasn’t impressed!
Won’t be doing that again.
I recommend the Cod and chips If going there for lunch.

3 Likes

Help.

Interesting name for a dog. Wouldn’t that get confusing when you tried calling the dog?

2 Likes

Thanks but no.

2 Likes

I am delighted to have just found out that The Corrs are going out on tour in the Autumn.
Presale is tomorrow and I can’t wait for Tuesday November 12th.
It’s been eight years since I saw them at Blenheim Palace.
Which was the second time I saw them that year.
I hope this means a new album is in the pipeline because the last one was seven years ago.
Anyway it’s the Cardiff International Arena for me again.

2 Likes

Woohoo! Always nice to have something fun to look forward to. :musical_note: :notes: :guitar:

2 Likes

I have a few things booked but this will be the highlight of the year.

2 Likes

Decided on our next dogs name, it’s River.

3 Likes

Great name for a dog. I hope your new dog likes it, when it gets there.

1 Like

Thank you butterscotch, i just hope that there will be enough boy puppies. I watch these on YouTube, the breeder does a lot for them.

2 Likes

I’m just curious. Why do you only have male dogs?

1 Like

Finally secured my tickets for the Corrs in November.
They are not cheap….i have paid £90 for a balcony ticket that is about as far from the stage as it is possible to get!
And i had a find a ticket site that would allow me to book a print at home ticket as I refuse to buy a smart phone.
So Yaay to Gigantic tickets and boo to Ticketmaster who will only send the tickets to their app for which you must supply a mobile number.
£90 is way above what I would normally pay…but for The Corrs I will make an exception.

2 Likes

Glad that you’ve got a ticket Furryanimal.

1 Like

Because males don’t need to be castrated if we don’t want to and we don’t. With the females it’s best to have them neutered because of cancer in later life. Also the males have a longer coat most of the time.

1 Like