The Talk to Me thread

Now why haven’t I noticed scrambled egg on the menu?

1 Like

Good luck! I hope you get the puppy you want. What breed is it?

1 Like

Thank you butterscotch, it will be a golden retriever.

2 Likes

aww, those are so cute. I’m sure I won’t have to remind you to take lots of pics to share when you get the puppy. :dog2:

Never gone out to have breakfast, prefer my own one, also hubby hasn’t.

1 Like

Yes they’re lovely, got 2 already called Barley and Berry. Barley on the left.

5 Likes

Did have 5 altogether, sadly they’ve all gone now.
At the back from right to left is, Bramble, Logan and Moss. In front left to right is Willow and Bracken, the pic was taken in our back garden.

5 Likes

Did you have all of them when they were pups? Did they all get along?

1 Like

I haven’t noticed them either, but only go there lunch times sometimes, are they only for breakfast, Smileyday?

2 Likes

Yes i had them as pups but Bramble, Logan and Moss was a year between them, 2 years between Moss and Willow, Willow was 3 years older than Bracken. They got along with each other and they were all males and entire. The dog trainer we used to go to was surprised that they did get on.

1 Like

That looks sooooo yummy!

2 Likes

They are gorgeous!!

1 Like

Yes there only for breakfast. I think since covid they were removed for a while but they are back and as lovely as ever …served with HP sauce ….delicious :yum:

4 Likes

We wasn’t around when the dinosaurs were alive, it was afterwards.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bracken as a puppy

Berry as a puppy with bracken

3 Likes

Thank you mei

1 Like

Reminds me of my friends GR’s. They had several over the years.
Buffy

And Buster.

Both playing.

And Merlin.

None alive now. I love Golden Retrievers.

3 Likes

They’re lovely Tiffany.

Trying to think of a name for the new one, got to go with the names that we have had but not beginning with B.
The old ones are Bramble, Logan, Moss, Willow, Bracken, Barley and Berry.
Any ideas?

2 Likes

So this morning I have to go and pick up my prescription so it’s an excuse to go to Wetherspoons again and scour that breakfast menu….I am looking for scrambled eggs!
I’m convinced mine only does poached and fried!

2 Likes

Maybe if you just ordered it off the menu, they’d do it? Seems simple enough to make a scrambled egg. The breakfast place I went to would do the eggs any style. The style of egg in the menu was just a placeholder for the price.

2 Likes