The Cat Lovers Thread

@MrFraggle67 - he is a handsome puss.

1 Like

Just back from an MRI, went into the spare room to check on the feeders via the window and found Buttons, make yourself at home why don’t you? :rofl:

2 Likes

Buttons being regal.

4 Likes

His expression looks like “Did you mention food at all…breakfast, perhaps?”

I try not to feed him apart from a few treats as he isn’t my cat and of course he might well be on a special diet. :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Looks like it, yes :roll_eyes: :joy:

Here is the latest photo of my old girl Coco aged 19.
IMG_0155

5 Likes

She is doing well at the grand old age of 19 - I bet she was a real beauty in her prime, with that wonderful colourpoint and those deep blue eyes. :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

@susiejaeger - she is still a beautiful puss, Susie. What does she think about the fish?

isn’t it funny how cats love boxes so much…coco looks kitten like sat there

1 Like

Coco was 15 in that photo, and she ignores the fish.
In the first photo her fur was a bit of a mess, as she had only just woken up.

1 Like

I know that feeling! :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

She is beautiful!

This is George…he knows he is not allowed in the bedroom. Thats his tail you can see

3 Likes
1 Like

Our last cat used to go into a trance when rolling about in Catnip.

If my two smell catnip or roll in it - it sends them bonkers. They hurtle round the house - up the walls and everywhere. But - if they eat the stuff it seems to have the opposite effect - they just flop about in the middle of the floor with stupid grins on their furry little faces!

Catnip is weird - but cats are weirder!

My last cat (Huggi) was the only one of the three cats I have lived with that reacted to catnip. She was a very quiet little cat, but when she had been at the catnip she became quite extrovert and energetic, then after 15 minutes of exuberance she would crash. I only exposed her to it every couple of months, I didn’t want her becoming an addict

Huggi

004 (2)

3 Likes

@Maver-rik - what a gorgeous puss - and I love her name!

1 Like