The Cat Lovers Thread

Around midnight Buttons popped in and made himself known so I waited for the sound of him going back through the catflap knowing i would need to get up and go down and open the back door to the block of flats to let him out, he comes in when someone goes out for a fag.
But there was no sound which meant I would need to sleep with one ear open in for when he eventually decided to go out but have just got up to make a coffee at 4am and there is a black lump on my sofa. :smiley::smiley:

20220421_041939.jpg
Only light on is the kitchen which is behind me so a damn fine nighttime image from the S22 Ultra :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Does Buttons share his sofa with you, Mr Fraggle, is he a cuddle puss?

When I first met Buttons you took your life in your hands even putting your hand out to touch him. It has taken several months but now he can be very affectionate but on his own terms. He will also offer his belly for a brief rub now and then.
Lovely cat.:smiley::smiley:

1 Like

He is certainly a very handsome puss - and he obviously enjoys ypur company! :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

Confirmation if any were needed Buttons is just plain weird.

2022-04-24 08.10.10.jpg

2022-04-24 08.10.19.jpg

2022-04-24 08.11.57.jpg

2022-04-24 08.12.14.jpg

1 Like

Or just plain nosy - like most cats! But don’t we love them? :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

Thats a fact like most cats open a door and immediately they need to see what’s inside.
The late Millie was the same.

1 Like

2 Likes

Brilliant - thank you Mr Fraggle!

1 Like

I love this.

Our little cat is now 20. She is getting very frail and her coat is ragged and she’s getting thin. We know her days are numbered but we say thanks every day to the amount of love and joy she has given us. I’m not sure how to post photos on here but since I got an iPad I have 100 + photos of her. Modern technology is brilliant.

Sorry to post a more negative thing, I hope you don’t mind

If you tap on this icon.

It should open up your photos app on your iPad, it does on my Android so expect it will be similar, find the image you want to post and tap on it and it should download to the site. But hopefully someone with an iPad will correct me if i am wrong.

There will be tears when she has to leave you, but after the tears I can promise the happy memories will come back and you will be so glad that you let her into your lives. :hugs:

Thank you for that. I’ve had cats for most of my life apart from a few years at university, and saying goodbye when it is there time never gets any easier

I have had at least one cat continually since 1973. It was sad to lose all of them, but it never stopped me from taking in other cats that were in need.
Mr Grey, a feral cat that I took in when he broke his leg, now lives with me and has become more like my shadow as he is rarely more than 3 feet away from my side & comes in when I shout his name if he goes into the garden.
I have a cat with asthma who can’t go outside as the pollen affects his breathing & another cat who will only spend time outside when it is warm… so I spent most of my time playing doorman to make sure the one with asthma can’t go out. They must like me because all three want to sit close to me when we are all in for the night ! :laughing:

2 Likes

I know that feeling - have the scars to prove it!

Brat and Mila :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Are they yours? They are so pretty!

1 Like

My daughter’s cats! I’m their grandma :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Aww, adorable :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like