Test video while walking

@Realspeed, I have listened and watched your practice test video. The picture stayed clear, the walk wasn’t jarring, tipping, or distracting.
I am no photographer, but I am a stickler for details, and you are on the right path (no pun intended).
Good luck!

Pot and kettle come to mind.

To get any replies to a video of someone walking slowly across the grass is very generous,I think.

1 Like

So true, we all have niche interests, to be able to rattle other folks with them is a privilege :bike: :no_bicycles:

1 Like

I do honestly think staying the other side of the lawn and zooming in on the tree is old hat … when you can walk, just a subtle little wobble with scary sound effects (crank up the volume, brings tears to my eyes).

I do multiple exposures of a block of flats, nobody says anything except Realspeed who takes the p1ss.

Sorry Dood if you didn’t like my comments, it is only the same as I get. Now you know what it is like .
Oh and by the way that was not a zoomed in video for your information
At least my hobby/interest involves a little more than just playing silly word games

WHAT do you mean silly Word Games…There is nothing silly about our games section that is acutually very Polular.
I do feel your another member that has no interest in the Forum as a genaral observation and have never interacted with real People in here. Photo connections are your only interest apart from pre judgements…Join a suitable Photography Forum is my thoughts.
My Grandfather he was a professional Photographer and his collection is still vast…My sister is also a professional photographer so I have been around this skill for a long time…

DianneWoollie
To me it appears some other members have no other interests or hobbies to create a forum interest in. I go on about mine not only because it is my main interest but something different to talk about. I can’t believe only a couple of members have other interest than games.
You yourself living in France must surely be able to give you impressions
of the country you choose to live in. I have yet to see any posts about comparisons between UK and France by yourself. I suspect I am not the only one that would be interested

The word games are good for keeping a part of the brain some of us might not otherwise use often active. I’ve noticed that there are times when I find the word games more challenging than others. It’s quite interesting to observe how much sheer physical energy it takes to generate some cognitive functions.

1 Like

Of course it wasn’t zoomed, that’s what amateurs do. You walked it, and the viewer followed your every noise step, tension building by the second.

:flushed:

2 Likes