Test video while walking

This is a serious issue Bruce so please no silly comments

This has been an issue with me for a long time, how can I record a video while walking? I have given a thought to getting a gimbal but that is more to carry let alone
adding weight and getting the right one. So not the answer I am looking for. So Panasonic last year produced the G9ii with better image stabilisation . So maybe this was the answer as I already had the G9 earlier version.
In the Panasonic G9ii menu there is a feature that not only does IS but can be boosted I just found out, Having just got around to thinking about it and setting it up. so first attempt below and I don’t think a gimbal is needed.

This is a quick "unedited " test in my back garden for IS only. Walking at for me normal speed I am happy with the result

5 Likes

… can’t wait for the next episode.

3 Likes

Tis going to be a Running Scene so the excitement is just overwhelming…the Grass shall move as well

There’s a certain tension to that clip. If some creepy music was added it would almost be like a scene from a horror film. As if something terrible was about to happen!! :scream:
Maybe I have an over active imagination, maybe it’s just the Merlot…

2 Likes

I thought the same and I’m sober :grinning:
What’s behind that tree??

3 Likes

I’m with d00d… waiting for the next episode, what horrors await?

2 Likes

Waiting for Michael Myers to pop out in his mask

1 Like

Realspeed you need to get one of those fluffy clip on microphones so that you don’t hear the background noise

1 Like

How could I make any silly comments about the most photographed garden in the UK? These views are awaited with nervous anticipation and overarching excitement. It is the gift that keeps on giving.

Time to get the blower out perhaps?

@AnnieS RS has a room full of them, don’t you worry about that.

2 Likes

I like the leaves.Adds to the tension,suggests something catastrophic might have happened.

The Tree is the Clue to this Video and the whole point of the scene was to Highlight the Tree…
The Tree barks and branches out to other gardens so you can climb and escape the horrors within it…Did you notice the little bird box?
well inside it contains some strange Eggs that are about to Hatch.
When they do you will understand real fear…
they Crack open and the house is distroyed instanly, it is now just sawdust,What could do that?
the Revenge of the saw mills…Many years ago Saw Mills were next door and the noise from the Mill was unbearable for hours on end.
Can you imagine the Noise that the saws made whilst cutting through the wood…Planks turned to mere kindling…The day of reckoning was fast approaching and another person could be seen pearing over the next doors fence…He had an Axe in his tool belt that had a large blade much larger than you’d expect to see…
to be continued unless the filming stops

1 Like

Just leave RS alone, bloody gangs.

3 Likes

Wanna tell a Story!

No!. OK.

so you think you can tell Moi what I can and can’t do…boy you have so much to learn…my friend!

You have to want to learn, that is the problem :icon_wink:

Yes seen you in 10 years time actually

The likeness is scary!

1 Like

Anything is possible, but, smiles all the way, bucking the trend is on trend, is it not :laughing:

1 Like

You took that well, haha nite then

:smile: