Test video while walking

your acting your really that Wicked Ships Captain…after Revenge still are you…That wont bring Dungeon back

Cursed be those that violate my crumpet break!

I suggest you visit the very garden and make offerings to Deadcat…at the stroke of midnight!

I’m a bit of a Poe on the quiet ain’t I? :+1:

1 Like

Bury your memories bury your friends
Leave it alone for a year or two
Till the stories go hazy and the legends come true
Then do it again, some things never end :notes:

Knew it just knew it, he is the Evil Alien in all this and left deadcat as a warning…sadly we ignored the warning and now the suffering will begin…Torture can feel the presents getting near Xmas but lets get the Stocks out in readiness…

1 Like

continue without me or next chapter laters!

Spitty got so so cross…he left his Xmas Gifts for us
Now that maybe a clue but so so scarie…black coffee needed here now…

:hot_face:

so not just one dead black cat…

Good result for a personal test piece. No bouncing around as might be expected when walking and making a video. I can see the point of it. I think for a forum video/demo, something more than a walk towards a tree in the garden is needed, unless the route includes a water feature with fish leaping to the surface or something.

Perhaps people will always only appreciate the subject rather than the quality of a photo or video. One thing is for sure though. If the quality is bad, it will be noticed and might well be remarked on, so the expense of the equipment and striving for perfection can be worthwhile.

1 Like

exactly Mart, there those that have posted on this thread that have absolutely no Idea and drift off onto something unrelated. I do wish these members stuck to the thread heading if that is at all possible for them to do. Maybe AZZ should have a word with them
Trying to produce a smooth video without bouncing around ain’t easy let alone how to. doing it without the help of a gimbal s well is even harder.

The problem is most use a camera phone (make me sick thinking of even using one) and think they are photographers but don’t have a clue about photography or videography. No concept of DOF- ISO -SS-Aperture- lighting- stacking -audio mixing and a thousand other things that a photographer/ videographer knows about.

2 Likes

Moved to the Bus Stop Thread…

@Realspeed, I have listened and watched your practice test video. The picture stayed clear, the walk wasn’t jarring, tipping, or distracting.
I am no photographer, but I am a stickler for details, and you are on the right path (no pun intended).
Good luck!

Pot and kettle come to mind.

To get any replies to a video of someone walking slowly across the grass is very generous,I think.

1 Like

So true, we all have niche interests, to be able to rattle other folks with them is a privilege :bike: :no_bicycles:

1 Like

I do honestly think staying the other side of the lawn and zooming in on the tree is old hat … when you can walk, just a subtle little wobble with scary sound effects (crank up the volume, brings tears to my eyes).

I do multiple exposures of a block of flats, nobody says anything except Realspeed who takes the p1ss.

Sorry Dood if you didn’t like my comments, it is only the same as I get. Now you know what it is like .
Oh and by the way that was not a zoomed in video for your information
At least my hobby/interest involves a little more than just playing silly word games

WHAT do you mean silly Word Games…There is nothing silly about our games section that is acutually very Polular.
I do feel your another member that has no interest in the Forum as a genaral observation and have never interacted with real People in here. Photo connections are your only interest apart from pre judgements…Join a suitable Photography Forum is my thoughts.
My Grandfather he was a professional Photographer and his collection is still vast…My sister is also a professional photographer so I have been around this skill for a long time…

DianneWoollie
To me it appears some other members have no other interests or hobbies to create a forum interest in. I go on about mine not only because it is my main interest but something different to talk about. I can’t believe only a couple of members have other interest than games.
You yourself living in France must surely be able to give you impressions
of the country you choose to live in. I have yet to see any posts about comparisons between UK and France by yourself. I suspect I am not the only one that would be interested

The word games are good for keeping a part of the brain some of us might not otherwise use often active. I’ve noticed that there are times when I find the word games more challenging than others. It’s quite interesting to observe how much sheer physical energy it takes to generate some cognitive functions.

1 Like

Of course it wasn’t zoomed, that’s what amateurs do. You walked it, and the viewer followed your every noise step, tension building by the second.

:flushed:

2 Likes