Strictly Come Dancing - Jeremy Vine is the first one to be named

For the first time ever OH will be glued to the set… He thinks shes lovely!

Just a bit of gossip for you ALL, that Georgia May Foote is going with the chap who plays Callum in Coronation Street, so don’t be surprised if you see him in the audience. :slight_smile:

Nope. We’re not allowed to say anymore just yet though. :wink:

No. 8 is Daniel O’Donnell - it looks to be an interesting line-up this year so far… :slight_smile:

Were it Daniel Craig I might bother to watch!

I’m not sure about the ‘poofist’ remark, but I really can’t see the attraction in watching people who can’t dance, try to dance. I’d rather listen to someone who can’t sing, try to sing, on the X Factor auditions. Now, that’s entertainment!

Well it’s a good job I turned it down and Mups could take up the challenge 'cos I fell when I was on holiday last week and ended up in a wheelchair and on crutches !!!

Oh dear :frowning: sorry to hear that Myrtle, I hope you’ll feel better soon and will be able to get back on that dance floor again.

Thanks Mags … :slight_smile:

Oh dear Myrtle, poor you.
I expect you’re tired of the all jokes about ‘you must water it down more,’ so I’ll not say a word - other than hope you haven’t hurt yourself too bad. x

Yes Cass.
I have had the hots for Carol Kirkwood for more years than I care to remember. Mind you, it is difficult for me to follow the weather forecast sometimes, depending on what she is wearing.:smiley:

Regarding Strictly Come Dancing though.
I went off the program because of the amount of noise the audience makes. Particularly while they are dancing, and the singer is trying to sing.

I now call the program Strictly Come Shouting and Yelling!:smiley:

But seeing as Carol Kirkwood is in it, then I will watch, but with the sound right down!:smiley:

Thanks Mups :slight_smile: Fell onto my left hip (both hips been replaced) but thankfully Xray showed hip and pelvis ok but very badly bruised and painful in that area so can’t put any weight on left leg … no dancing for me for a while :frowning:

That prat Keith Lemon’s been announced as a contestant.That has spoilt this series for me.Hope he gets the elbow quickly.

hope he takes that grotty bandage off his hand before he offers it up …

I don’t think so Rae :confused:
This is the final line up…

:slight_smile: Wish me luck please … I’ve just applied for tickets for the Strictly Blackpool Tower show !!!

Good luck Myrtle, hope you get them. :smiley:

I may be wrong but I think I saw Vincent in the background when they were showing snippets of the contestants trying on costumes. I hope he’s come back. :smiley:

What’s he have that on for anyway, anyone know?
Stupid man, his ‘humour’ has never appealed to me. He’s like a 10 year old.

The professional dancers this year will include three new dancers.

Male Dancers 2015

Aljaž Škorjanec

Anton Du Beke

Brendan Cole

Giovanni Pernice

Gleb Savchenko

Kevin Clifton

Pasha Kovalev

Tristan MacManus

Women Dancers 2015

Aliona Vilani

Janette Manrara

Joanne Clifton

Karen Hauer

Kristina Rihanoff

Natalie Lowe

Ola Jordan

Otlile Mabuse

I’m disappointed that Robin Windsor isn’t in this year’s line up again :frowning:

I thought Ola Jordan wasn’t going to do it this year, so that’s a surprise.

No Vincent then? :frowning: