Some photos with my Panasonic G9 camera

At last the weather has improved and been in the garden with the Panasonic G9 camera and the kit 12 -60mm lens. This time is the first effort using the zoom feature within the menu
Target was small hover flies which are not the easiest to photograph
Last one edited is photo of one above. all hand held. so quite pleased with this first effort on this camera setting

comments good or otherwise welcomed as are suggestions

there are times when editing a photo is important to show small features on such a small insect

thinking now on another lens from around 50-150mm so I don’t have to get so close. The 100 -300 lens I bought is more for long distance use

2 Likes

It was about time I tried out the 100 -300 mm lens . So aimed at a house the other end of the road

Jpeg unedited hand held

edited Raw version

which do you prefer? Myself I prefer the edited version. So does this show it pays to used an editing suite to improve a photograph

Yes the second one is much richer in colour (house)

I like the insect on the flower too, very detailed

we just got out the garden seat and it is so pleasant being able to sit there being so quiet an all

Yes it looks just the thing to have a quiet moment in the sun!

Just took these to try and out do you… :lol:

two benches…

Some Flower Containers…

![garden 4|690x517]
Lettuce and Curly Willow
(upload://gHUo1i2b3GNreEKaqvcRRDdq9Fn.jpeg)

2 Likes

panoramic view from that garden seat distorted alot of course. there is more to the garden on the left hand side

of course mine where just the tip of the iceberg!

your Patio is quite dirty haha

it takes a lot of time to get the Patio to this desires effect. Nothing that my pressure washer can’t fix

1 Like

Don’t concern yourself tis el Natural…

I love your hanging basket Dianne!

1 Like

oh deer

3 Likes

No way! That is too cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Actually, perhaps we ought to make another thread for photos…

‘Patio Magic’ is wonderful stuff.

1 Like

commissioner haha

You have a lovely garden Dianne. :grinning:

1 Like

Yes very nice Dianne.

This is about the entirety of our back yard:

2 Likes

Yes it was the large but flat terrain that we loved more than the house really… having lived on side of hills in two other Properties from 1968 - 2014…