Solo Traveller needs advice

I come from a low expectation background, do forgive me. :bowl_with_spoon:

2 Likes

Elephant
Black & White Rhino
Lion
Leopard
Buffalo

If you would like, there is an Archive section under categories - Travel and Holidays
You can view some pictures of my last Safari to get an idea of what’s on offer in SA.

Enjoy your time on OFC :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Dianne

Thanks. I have had a look and I don’t think my ‘six pack’ meets what I saw on the site. I think mine is more a wine barrel lol

1 Like

on yer bike then low expects but easily thrilled …

1 Like

Dianne

Line dancing?

Better than being Frilled. :laughing: :biking_man:

1 Like

Now I wouldn’t have even come close to a buffalo! I’ll have a look at your photos

1 Like

I’ll share a link to the thread for your convenience as I’m sure you are still finding your way around.

Hi I couldn’t find it but will keep looking

1 Like

Minx

Thanks for this but the links don’t seem to work. I’ll try and find the original thread

Probably because you’re a new member. I’ll revive the thread. It will appear in the your feed

:023:

1 Like

:call_me_hand:

Thanks. Appreciate the help

Yeah, about that, I forgot that the pictures didn’t transfer across from the old site. I revived the thread but there is no pictures - so sorry about that. :pray:

That’s ok Thanks did the thought

1 Like

There’s no harm in asking. Besides, I reckon you know a lot more than you’re letting on. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Welcome from me Mr roarsome! And welcome from the forum!
You like to travel? I’ve been around a bit and have travelled, mostly on business. My first international trip was to South Africa. I’ve been several times since, once with my children. A lot of changes - Minx would know.

Other places? I don’t like the tourists spots in Spain but I liked Cordoba and San Sebastian. We enjoyed Morocco. Not so much Malta. Netherlands with the bicycles and the canals and we went there the Flodidae - the beautiful flowers. Then there is Scotland with the beautiful Lochs and Mountains.

Enough from me…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

:069:

Haven’t a clue Harbal. Not even an inkling… promise

:040:

2 Likes

You’re in luck, a few members asked me to add the pictures to my thread again so I did. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

There are plenty of single traveller holiday companies - Solos; One Traveller; Saga; Exodus; JustYou; as well as company’s which cater for couples, groups and solo’s. What you really really MUST appreciate is that the single traveller holiday companies do NOT cater for men who think that single women are “up for it” and just waiting for gorgeous you to pick them up! If you feel like that, you’ll probably be quite badly injured! Sadly there are some men with that mindset who just can’t conceive of single ladies happily travelling by themselves.
There is a hotel in Crete which won the bronze award for tourism throughout the whole of Greece which caters for “single independent travellers”. Their customers are extremely well off - they need to be as the hotel is pretty expensive - but they run their own excursions which are absolutely brilliant. Mistral Hotel, Crete | Book Online

1 Like