Rugby World Cup starts today

EDDIE JONES for next prime minister??

Donkeyman!

" EDDIE JONES for next prime minister??"

That I would love to see.

What! England or NZ? :slight_smile:

Not N.Z. There’s a few Kiwis wanted/are over there for one thing or another, though they wouldn’t admit it.

Fantastic game and score . Well done the All Blacks :038:

So would 17-4 million brits Isa

Regards Donkeyman!

Do you think he has a chance in NZ Ciderman? After all he
helped england conquer the almighty ABs??
Regards Donkeyman!

It was a good game Abbey, Wales never stopped trying, but NZ
deserved to win!!

I will be a bit conflicted tommorrow though, as l lived in SA for
40yrs, l suppose l will do what l usually do and support the
underdog?
Regards nDonkeyman!

Great entertaining game, good to go out on a high.

I have absolutely nothing against SA these days but I have never been there and I have no particular connections to it. So seeing that I am half English and I’ve lived there in the past, I will throw my hat in for England tonight. This world cup has been a good show. Great time zone too! :slight_smile:

SA being in the Southern Hemisphere, will be getting my support. Go get em, Boks.

I suspect if he was in that position, his popularity wouldn’t last very long.:smiley:

Today’s the day…fingers crossed and everything else

Good luck England

:mini::mini::mini:

Indeed.

Well done Boks. Brilliant effort. Commiserations England. And most of all hats off to Japan for a magnificent World Cup.

Better team won.

Solid SA defence and disciplined scrummaging gave them a great platform to keep topping up the points.

England had no response.

Solid result for the Springboks. England were definitely outclassed on this occasion.

I am so sad for the British Team .

They didn’t seem to have a plan B,should of kept kicking in behind keep their big pack on the turn.
SA had a plan to target the scrum and did well to execute it.

Wonderful to see the South African team captained by Siya Kolisi a man who came from a very disadvantaged background being born in one of the most impovished townships in SA.
A well won victory .