Rugby World Cup starts today

Good luck South Africa

Ah well it wasn’t to be.Still proud of Cymru.
Good luck SA next week.

BTW good luck NZ this coming Friday
 :slight_smile:

50/50 chance of being right on the 2nd point.

Wales and SA wasn’t a great game & there was too much kicking
 Wales don’t usually play that way, so I assume it was SA style of play.

I am sad that Wales didn’t win 
 an England/ Wales final would have been great, but I now just hope that England will find a way to beat SA.

If England can play against South Africa the way they played against the All Blacks England should should win easily. Must say I, like many others, were hoping for an England/Wales final. Maybe next time.

Well done South Africa :038:

A bit of an anti climax for both teams but Wales v New Zealand could be a good game as well.

The All Blacks lost to a better team on the day. It had to happen sooner or later, all good things come to an end.
They will re group and look forward to another 4 years.

Dead right Isa! Doesn’t matter how good you are nobody wins every game! I enjoyed watching the SA v. Wales game. It was close.

I’m yet to see it. I recorded it, so going to watch it shortly.
Good to hear the Boks won. A team from the Southern Hemisphere in the finals. :cool:

Embarrassing

Tartan Army can cause mayhem as long as you pretend it’s celebrating or pretend you are taking defeat in good heart.

Lie to yourself but don’t lie to us. I know how every Scottish defeat and every English victory is a cold knife through the cold heart of some Scots

Scots wear their vitriol with pride.

It’s funny because the English don’t much care either way about Scotland They’re just another competitor.

You should let go of your hatred. It’s killing you

Looking forward to Saturday
Good luck England.

Why do the English fan’s sing a song about slavery?

Because we are one of the longest standing victims of slavery in
the world Rhosyn?
Regards Donkeyman!

Why do they bother with a third and fourth match?I don’t expect either teams are too enthusiastic.Money,I suppose.

TVNZ wasn’t going to show the game for 3 & 4 placing, good news this morning, they have capitulated and it will be available free to air albeit 1 hour after the finish of the game. No complaints here.

I feel sorry for the land of my fathers.The All Blacks are going to be really mad about losing to England.
I’ve never seen Wales beat NZ,although we came close in the 70’s.

I’m sure Wales will more than ‘hold their own’. If the AB’s played liked they did against England, history could be made, I’m saying that with tongue in cheek. On the day may the best team win.

NZ will be starting to rebuild for the next world cup,Wales have made umpteen changes a lot forced because of injuries.
Meanwhile the proper match on Saturday leaves us with
England not unsurprisingly keeping the same team for the final.