Rugby World Cup starts today

Cymru Am Byth.

There is no nation more arrogant than the English or so quick to look for any excuse when it comes to any sport and the worst behave football supporters;
And then thereā€™s the hand of god incident with Maradona even
though it would have made no difference score wise you lot still bubble about it years later;
But I wish you all the best on your way home after you get stuffed; COME ON WALES the real home of rugby :023::041::041::041:

As a Scot I find your post embarrassing Pathfinder. I think the title of worst football fans belongs to Bulgaria who England saw off recently. By the way I found Juddā€™s post was unfair. I think Scotland only wanted to be knocked out of the competition on the field and not a decision made behind the scene.

South Africa beat Japan today

constructive argument fine
constructive criticism ok
snide digs I return the compliment
I have been with the Tartan Army when we got beat and when we won and after the game it was party time either way
England they just want to cause destruction
Saw it first hand in Spain now that was embarrassing

Thereā€™s always one that has the bad grapes syndrome grow up for Christ sake and see the Dr about the piles problem.

The springboks found a way to beat a really good Japanese side
that up to that point were carrying all before them!
They did it by consistantly beating Japan to the punch and by
truly ferocious tackling!
The SA scrum half was outstanding and the whole teambwas truly
a team!
In the wales v france game the welsh showed their gritty never
say die character to come back and win by just one point from a
seemingly impossible position!
A really enthralling match, especially as it was france they beatl
The semis and the final should be great games??
Regards Donkeyman!

Piles :smiley: bit of an bum bandit; I donā€™t have a problem the Dr checked my Prostate and said I was A ok no mention of piles so sorry to disappoint but I donā€™t like bad grapes I donā€™t know what supermarket you go to but I prefer fresh grapes
but thanks for the offer

Just to add to the arrogance,have a look at previous world cup winners,England are the only northern hemispheres name on the cup I believe,come Nov 2nd itā€™ll still be so,maybe double winners at that.:wink:

WOW:018::cool2:

Thatā€™s funny coming from the country that has one the worst reputation for football hooligans thatā€™s disgraceful not a bit of booing :022: boohoo

Yes I agree good luck apart for England:077::cool2:

Just watching the Tongans doing their Haka.
My goodness wouldnā€™t like to argue with that lot !

This is not the World Cup itā€™s Rubgy League ( the tough game )

Right watching the UK v NZ match now .
We are ahead at the moment .

All over now! England are through!
I dont know who to support next week if the springboks get
past Wales tommorrow??

Donkeyman!

Well done England NZ didnā€™t know what hit em,
roll 0n next weekend England V South Africa :slight_smile:

:mini::mini::mini:

Well done England! A well deserved win! I have never seen the ABā€™s make so many handling mistakes, dropped passes and missed tackles.

I think that the Haka & some of their past teams make us believe New Zealand are unbeatable & it gives them more confidence. They had wonderful players like Jonah Lomu, but the team changes & we shouldnā€™t believe that one country can always produce the best team.

Lets hope that Wales do well today & show the world that the UK teams can also be considered to be as good as the All Blacks! :smiley:

This England supporter will be supporting Wales today. :!:

POB LWC CYMRU.
Good luck Wales.