Queens Health

Why are you grumbling about Harry going to Balmoral? The Queen is his granny FHS, he loves her and he has every right to see her, maybe for the last time. This is the time for the family to stop their rowing and blaming, put things behind them and forgive.
It’s not for us to keep it going, it’s in the past, just leave it there.

4 Likes

Its reported she invited him for a sleep over event, couldn’t be aresed when he thought she was ok, now she seems like on deaths door up he rocks, two faced bar steward, time to rid once Elizabeth ii is laid to rest .

Still none of our business.

3 Likes

Course it is, we pay em.

It’s personal family business nothing to do with us FFS, have a bit of decency and stop muck raking.

3 Likes

Ultimately, blood is thicker than water.

2 Likes

That’s the thing though isn’t it … it’s not personal family business. It’s also of public national interest. It goes with the job.

If it was that personal the web wouldn’t be plastered with pictures of planes landing with members of the royal family on.

I’m a little surprised Harry is going after his financially lucrative slagging off of his family.
Perhaps a sensitively worded message of hope and well wishes for his grandma posted on Meghan’s Instagram page might have been more diplomatic.
Having said that … Andrew is there, so I suppose everything is orchestrated and ‘seen to be done in a tasteful way’.

1 Like

There is a lot of hate traffic on places like Twitter
But one post did shine through

• People have died serving this country for Queen and country. To those disrespecting The Queen today, you also disrespect their memories too. The monarchy is not just about one person. It represents the history, culture and bravery of this United Kingdom. #GodSaveTheQueen :uk::uk::uk:*
10 Likes

Too long to copy and paste, but interesting to read

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indy100.com/amp/what-happens-when-the-queen-dies-2658163905

1 Like

I think it is appropriate that Meeagain will not be going up to Balmoral with Harry. She is staying in London with duct tape over her mouth as it is not time for a circus - sorry for the last sentence folks if it is thought a bit insensitive

4 Likes

An informative read … it even has it’s own code word.
London Bridge Is Down

I skimmed through the article earlier today Swimfeeders. I am glad she is at Balmoral where she loves to be. I hope she rallies round, but one thing certain we will never see anyone with such dedication and staying power to duty again. I think the royal family will be changed forever when she is gone.

7 Likes

@Aerolor, l should read Azz’s new rules before you open your mouth
on the forum again Aerolor, l hope you have a good memory ??
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
Edit, substitute Morticia for Aerolor , me. eyes is not so good terday sorry ?

1 Like

@Aerolor … I think you’re right. She’s held the royal family together …including it’s public image …

End of an era.

3 Likes

Meagain is, apparently, staying at Windsor - Harry is travelling on his own.

3 Likes

Although I am not officially a British subject - I have the greatest respect for the Queen and wish her either a speedy recovery or a safe and peaceful journey.

3 Likes

??? what did I say??? I have never read the “new” rules anyway, aslthough I do have a poor memory sometimes.

1 Like

@Aerolor ,. Check my edit,sorry ! :+1::+1:

That’s OK DM.

Oh right … I was replying to Aerolor. Bad bad me then.
Is this what it’s going to be like …members ticking off other members.

Edited to Add:

I’ve edited out the earlier remark Donkeyman. Sorry you felt offended.