Queens Health

Queens Health seems to be giving some cause for worry. Her family are on the way up to Balmoral.

3 Likes

The signs are not good … :frowning_face:

1 Like

That’s what I thought when the breaking news popped up on my screen. :newspaper: :flushed:

2 Likes

Hi

I did try to post, and failed miserably.

There is a proceedure, stage one was a couple of hours ago, it has not been cancelled.

2 Likes

I do feel sorry for her, and think since Prince Philip died, she went into a sharp decline. :frowning_face: Plus her family giving her grief didn’t help.

5 Likes

Meeting both Johnson and Truss on the same day would give anyone a bit of gyp and possibly send one to one’s grave.

7 Likes

It’s not looking good, is it :cry:. Through all her health issues in recent times, we’ve never had news that sounds this ominous.
Feeling so sad :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

I agree Pixie, I admit I’m no Royalist but the Queen has done her job well, and I feel sad for her the way things have gone lately. I don’t think she will be around much longer, as you said when Philip died, the light went out of her.

3 Likes

Rox, I’m no Royalist either, but I’m beginning to feel a bit woebegone. After all this country has had to deal with recently, then to have these serious health issues with the Queen…its just the final straw. But hey, she has the best doctors in the land, she’ll be alright.

3 Likes

I feel physically sick.
Had a feeling along with many that things were not looking good for her,bless…
And i truly beleive that Harry and his wife with their antics have not helped.
She truly didnt need all that crap they spouted on Oprah.
Sorry, but thats how i feel.

7 Likes

Hi

It is extremely unusual for all the family members to be together at an occasion like this and for public statements to be made,

4 Likes

She’s 96 years old and has lead a long privileged life the day has to come as it will to all of us .

7 Likes

Just read that Harry and Meghan are on the way to Balmoral as well.

3 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s already passed away and that the news is being managed accordingly. Wouldn’t be the first time. Either way, thoughts for her family.

4 Likes
3 Likes

It’s not looking good, i like her with everything that she’s done through the years before she was Queen.

3 Likes

It must be very serious if the whole family are heading up to see her.

3 Likes

When I heard about her cancelled engagements yesterday evening, I assumed she must have overdone it on Tuesday with her official audiences with the outgoing and incoming PM and needed to rest.

However, today’s announcement and all the family travelling to see her sounds more serious.

I can only hope the Queen remains “comfortable” and that she is able to see all her family when they arrive. xx

6 Likes

Is anyone watching the rolling breaking news on BBC1?

2 Likes

I’ve just looked … it’s ominous … :open_mouth:

2 Likes