Queens Health

No.

I can’t cope with this much change in a week. I just hope she will be ok.

3 Likes

There’s crowd’s gathering at the gates of Balmoral now.

3 Likes

This is becoming like a bit of a macabre “where were you when the monarch’s passing was announced?” moment

Or maybe that’s just me. If so, sorry for any suggestion of any of you being in the same boat.

Mind you, I wonder if it’s crossed any of your minds that the time to worry is if a hearse pulls up at those gates ready to be let in. Think there’s something wrong with me!!!

2 Likes

Blimey, with friends like you…who needs enemies! :joy:

3 Likes

Awwwww I’m going to be heartbroken like so many I love the queen. I do hope she isn’t in any pain. God will save our Queen and bring her into Heaven peacefully to meet phillip. I like that thought.

6 Likes

Oh Queenie, I’m getting all teary now…heavens above! :cry:

2 Likes
3 Likes

me too, I was devastated when Diana died, anyone would have thought she was my Sister! I feel like I know the Queen, quite ridiculous as obviously I don’t but well, it feels like it!

5 Likes

Yet another permanence in our lives coming to an end, eh?

3 Likes

She’s been the Queen all of our lives. :frowning_face: We don’t know anything else.

7 Likes

Been out this afternoon and missed all this came home and put TV on Bam when we saw the pictures with the new PM my brother said, “she looks like Mom did fragile” My Moms spark went when my Dad, died she tried but just faded very like the Queen appears to have done and many other loosing long-term partners.

There has to be something that has changed for such an announcement and the family is being called.

Whatever happens I hope she is peacefuly in her bed.l,

4 Likes

I’ve been saying for days she has gone downhill since losing Philip.

We know she is 96 and cannot go on forever, but I for one will be devastated when that day comes.

5 Likes

Scary TIMES cannot watch the BBC but cannot turn it off.

3 Likes

I wonder if Meghan will cry ?
I wonder Meghan can cry ??

1 Like

Meagain and hairy are on the way, poor woman.

1 Like

Thank God. The cavalry’s on its way.

1 Like

I’m surprised Harry and Megan are even going there.

I do hope the Queen pulls through, but at 96 who knows.

1 Like

My partner, who is a lay minister in the south Oxfordshire diocese, has received a communication regarding the procedure her church has to take should the inevitable happen.
Correct, it does not look very good for her.

2 Likes

I agree. The world’s press are going to be there and reporting on things. Given their desire to avoid being in the media’s purview, it only goes to show how deep blood lines overrule personal needs.

Edit…watching BBC who are filming family members getting off the plane, it feels a bit intrusive IMHO.

1 Like

Hi

We are now in a very well organised and researched event, planned for years.

Everyone has a part to play, including the Prime Minister, who I am glad is no longer Boris at this time.

1 Like