Post your reviews of Amazon

I’m curious to hear what you all think of Amazon!

You can either post a review in a dedicated thread in the reviews section (the instructions will show when you start creating a thread) or, if you’re feeling lazy, just post your review in this thread and I’ll split your post into a dedicated thread. if you do that please include:

• A headline (so I can make that the title of your thread)
  • Your score as a percentage

:023:

A post was split to a new topic: Amazon review: Great for delivery if you are housebound and need something quick

A post was split to a new topic: Amazon review: I like the books for kindle reader, some great offers on the genre I like

Yes I like amazon, I’m not a big shopper buy occasionally I buy from them . Great service , good for refunds.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Review: I think Amazon are great

A post was split to a new topic: Review: I use Amazon quite a lot

A post was split to a new topic: Amazon Review: it’s convenient to get your stuff within 24 hours, and it’s great to be able to watch the Movies on Prime

A post was split to a new topic: Amazon review: I like Amazon’s service but not the business itself

What is your overall score Ted? (Otherwise the system will take 30% as your final score as it’s the last percentage in your post :lol:)

What percentage would you give it @susan_m? :smiley:

Can’t fault them. I use amazon a lot

2 Likes

Don’t forget to add a percentage if you want to add to the overall score :023:

None of you noticed how the prices have been going up recently then? I’m definitely going to mark them down for that :lol:

Generally ok but have to be careful on goods for sale. Best if possible to see where they source their good from first and also carefully check description of goods. Many times I have stopped just in time from buying as the description is incorrect or lacks enough information.

1 Like

Edited mine to say 85%.

1 Like

@Azz …Gosh, this must be making an awful lot of work for you Azz if you’re having to split each post off into a thread of it’s own.

It’s only till people get the hang of it and post threads in the section themselves (which anyone can do) :023:

1 Like

Can I ask … if I wanted to rate the Kindle book downloading service do I start my own thread or can I tack my post, and percentage, on the end of the existing thread created by Caricature?

Start your own thread if you want your score to be counted :023:

The system will only count the scores in the first post of threads in the reviews section - so leaving a score in someone else’s thread won’t be counted.

1 Like

Okey cokey :023:

1 Like

Will I be paid for my review ? Or is the forum getting some dosh for promoting Amazon.

1 Like