Planes Bikes and Automobiles

wife leaning on ya a bit heh - kitchen has wot kitchen needs!!

You ainā€™t seen the Tin bath yet :grin:

I can juset imagine ya sitting in that in the coolish evenings outdoors - full of soap suds of course and you playing with ya piccolo??

I hope I have ā€œGalvanizedā€ you bret, in the interest of international relations, Iā€™ll make sure Iā€™m playing with my didgeridoo!!

Oeer spits ya gotta a curved one then in fact almost 45% angle - got that could be fun!

Done one Mondeo wing, pain in the arse seized bolts, broken trim fixings, the other one can wait until tomorrow, then I can cash it in.

which tomorrow are ya talkin of laddie - tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow leads on that weary hike from place to place till all our tomorrows have lead fools to a weary end?? or summat?

That depends on all these storms etc, we only need revenue for the ultra smart TV.

ya takin a tv campin ??? - why?? do you two get bored in the evening - no strumming practice to be gettin on with or repainting the interior - or polishin up the brass?? would nā€™t a radio do with arthur askey show??

put away ya caravan spittie ya might be getting called up for a sorta new version Dads Army should UK take up arms against say Russia - see new topic headlines from the Independent!!

The Avtex W249TS is more than a TV, itā€™s a communication tool. The alfresco induction hob arrived yesterday, just got to acquire the gas barbeque now.

you wanna communicate with whom actually when ya out there relaxin in the british countryside or are you considering continental trips?

bret, you might find this funny, our Daughter who takes no prisoners, she said when I unwrapped the new cooking utensil, ā€œA knob with a Hobā€ :laughing:

Thatā€™s mi Gal :grin:

Iā€™m so proud :icon_wink: :laughing:

shouldnā€™t that be a hob with a nob?? - is she still in kindy??

Getting some essentials now, been many years since experiencing the joys of a ā€œWhistling Kettleā€

What better way to wake out in the countryside

Just turn the telly up a bit!

Found out yesterday gonna need one of these.