Planes Bikes and Automobiles

head for the hills

We have some great beauty spots round here where we have travelled with the day trippers over the years but, never had time to pause and absorb the atmosphere, the Moho will allow us to take that time when the day trippers have gone home. Any destination less than say 50 miles, the Wife will follow in the car, we will plug the Moho in then, bugger off in the vicinity and return to the mobile hotel as and when :smile:

unless it gets pinched and not there when you get back?

sounds like a good plan

plan ? plan? who said he could plan ? - he just puts a pin in a map!!!

Don’t “Plan” to use the cooker. it will be eating out or weather pending the gas Barbeque, no Sausage fat in here :grin:

Just been to Nottingham and bought the second bottle, the city center was a nightmare, think I might have strayed into a Bus and Taxi only zone

Don’t want any Propaneities on this thread :smile:

wot like spittiecalor - always stays full of gas???

Got to replace the wings on the Mondeo and get it sold, but don’t like messing about with cars any more, there is one stubborn bolt that should require the removal of the plastic wheel arch liner but, because the old wings are scrap I will just grind a hole in them to get access to the bolt in question then, try to refit the new wings without removing the liner. I know if I have to remove the liners, the plastic clips will break and I will have the hassle of sourcing new ones.

OMG this is getting more and more joyful I bet you still have your old mechano sets too heh?? there is great risk here - plastic cracks easily??

how’s that stubborn bolt goin spittie - just spit on it a few times that often does the trick!!

Its been so cold here bret, I couldn’t be arsed, its supposed to warm up this weekend so I will crack on, need to sell the Mondeo to buy the superduper Tele for the Moho :laughing:

moho and tele, thats not getting away from it

I know, you sometimes accept one is no Davey Crockett.

so you wear fur hats as well

Its all about balance, Worcestershire wild frontier, then a nice bit of Saturday night telly, what’s not to like!

Getting one of these today, for the Al Fresco

Bought this one in the end.

What is it, looks like a turntable