Planes Bikes and Automobiles

nice place to get ya leg over in?? - if ya so inclined or even supined??

This has been a while in the planning, the Wife and I have structured compulsory work from Monday to Thursday, leaving Friday to Monday morning free. It would never be viable to have a MOHO and go away just two complete weeks a year, the intention is to capitalize on as many long weekends throughout the season as possible.

1 Like

heh once ya got a lovebuggie - ya can do wot ya wont with it ; go anytime where ya want or just stay in the drive way and rock and roll!! - Iā€™m just glad youā€™ve put away the jackhammer!!

Spitty is a man of responsibility, spreadsheet reliability.

He doesn,t do faff in the groove

Spent three hours on a spreadsheet today, they give clarity, Clarity begins at home :laughing:

yes I always like to spread out a spread sheet for the missus when she is nude sunning!

howā€™s that old cararvan thingy goin spittie - donā€™t hear it rockin at all or music comin out of it??

Little Richard - I keep a knockin!!

It ainā€™t goin nowhere till its daylight until at least 6.00pm, too old to be keen as mustard :smile:

Just went on the Saracen to our local Caravan and Camping site to see how many keen folks there were and I was surprised to see about 60 Caravans and MOHOs set up. I spoke to an elderly couple who were going for a walk and asked what it was like using sites at this time of year given it gets dark so early she said, just close the door, put the tele on and get the beer out :smile: got me thinking. the only downside was this is the approach lane to the site, the MOHO would be in a right state after that.

The Saracen is nearly at 1500 miles now

some people pay extra for that

a Rav4 takes that in its pace

spitā€™s puddle?

well if ya just worried about it getting wet and dirty just keep it in ya driveway ya pillack!!

Good idea bret

Todays plans were scuppered, was out this morning doing a bit of graft when the thought came, we need to sort the gas bottle out for the MOHO, so, I phoned the Wife up and asked her to check if the local Caravan and Camping place was open, when I got home it turned out it wasnā€™t. The problem is the locker door which the bottle(s) pass through is 325mm wide (photo 1) photo 2 shows a crescent shaped restraint on the right hand floor of the locker With a tape measure against it, and photo 3 same but on the left hand floor side with the other end of the tape, these are complemented by large restraints on the wall each side of the locker which have straps, problem is, these are sited 450mm apart, the bottles I have researched are 315mm diameter which will just fit through the locker door, so a 450mm bottle (if one existed) would not fit through the door???

Here is the cockpit of the MOHO, the info centre contains the Satnav and reverse camera

In ww11 vans ran off gas, big container on the roof, you could re invent it spitty

I would Max, but I havenā€™t got the ā€œBottleā€!

Good news, Iā€™ve got Gas :grin:

The fact I read on the net is wrong, a 6kg is not 315mm diameter but 225mm so, just as the vehicle specifications said, it has a two 6kg capacity, only thing is Calor are only allowing single bottle contracts so will have to find a way round this

Mmmmm sounds complicated, but i,m just a simple plug it in, switch it on guy