Planes Bikes and Automobiles

he wants to make sure the brakes work first! - then he can roll rock and roll!

I refuse to speculate.

speculate is the word for spitty, innit :grinning:

Have you lot quite finished?

what did ya dsay ? - the missus wants to show santa claus around the mobile as a first testing?? wow wow!!!

Booked the first couple of outings, very reasonable ÂŁ9.00 each per night including leccy!!

ya missus is only charging you nine pounds per night - yes very very reasonable - does she have a mobile no.??

Just updated the “Vehicle Expenses” spreadsheet, the Van has done exactly 20000 miles since 01/11/2022, that’s nearly round the world!!

Just updated the energy usage spreadsheet, the was a bit over budget considering its been mild out :smile:

a bit of faff here and there need, should bring the expences down

Not sure max, big resource drain, just before Christmas, but, experience dictated that course of action was necessary, now in the short term, the graft has to match the spreadsheet.

make sure the spreadsheet is no bigger than yer arm

I just hope to see that balance sheet record zero. :icon_wink:

just imagine you’re buying a second home and haven’t checked that the cellar is waterlogged?

I’d prefer to imagine buying a second home, knowing the the cellar is Winelogged :smiley:

dry or floating??

I had an ozzie second home - probably slightly smaller than this we talk of - I should have been more suspicious when the linoleum section in the kitchen on which the gas tank [mini] stood on was scorched - still we continue north an south with it and tents and we were fine - we sold it for some reason can’t remember now - funny how life rolls along heh?

Bret, no sighs of linoleum here and the floor seems pretty intact :grin:

Some people do retro

Looks top ho spitty, many hours of faffing in there