Planes Bikes and Automobiles

there is ALWAYS something to report even if it seems like nothing!!

nothingness, never

the great void

clement void

even the great freud? ve haf ways of makin yu speehless!

Nothing to report, until the Moho Salespeople realize that Spitty ain’t parting with a penny till “A Deal” can be done, there will be a standoff. do know that the new prices for 2024 are now in the ballpark so, this should (if supply and demand is still working) back flush through the used market.

Tomorrow, we are going to confront the Moho sales people.

showdown ate high noon?? - OMG just had this flashy pic of spits in a oversized stetson big boots too big with spurs and a gun belt hanging to low ?? - can you imagine at all??

Nowt that grand :grin: just a mission to “feel” supply and demand and to be the “Mean” :laughing:

remember the spreadsheets are on your side

Yes d00d, some are guided by Tarot Cards, some by Tea Leaves, for me its the power of the Spreadsheet, it will know when its the time to Strike!!

make sure its in good order, no fettling needed

Max, the wife is involved here, she wont tolerate anything that just needs cleaning :grin: anyway, looks like “New” might be on the horizon, to cut out the many chancers that are out there.

Sounds like alot of overtime, or cashing in the bonds

Kept my sensible head on today, bought a 2020 model Motorhome with just 4000 miles on the clock, its been serviced three times in its short life and is being serviced again before we collect it.

Oh well done. About time too!

I’ve recently bought a little Peugeot 208, 18months old with 2700 on the clock. Big saving.

Goes like rocket.

Got a brolly with it

looking good to start with are there any other bits

IMG-2508 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB][/url]

Can’t show the other one, it shows the price and the location.

looks rather good