Planes Bikes and Automobiles

Still doing a market appraisal Max, got time, it’s winter now, don’t want to buy at the top of a crest!!

Bikes were simpler, and less cash at stake.

I always stayed thin on a bike!!

What we have learnt so far is, there is no such thing as a Motorhome bargain, 99% sold are from Dealers or Brokers who, seem to have formed a sort of cartel which has national stability so, say a 2018 certain model with 10000 miles on the clock located in Margate kent will be say £49999.00. The same model mileage and vintage located in Glasgow will be exactly the same asking price. Shave 5000 of the mileage and the national price will go up to £52999.00 so there is absolutely no point in travelling about to find regional variations. Supply and demand now seems to be coming into play in favor of the consumer so, just like stocks and shares, it seems to be a bit of a waiting game.

Have you tried Amazon?

Not prepared to travel to South America!!

so is it a fallicy that motor home holidays are cheaper than other sorts they can just be more convenient re mobility and locations ;personal comforts etc etc - and wot is the comparison between the motorhome which is home and car and towing caravan that gives you more car freedom?

You need to do a lot of digging as to what suits you, the thing that concerns the most is when all these motorhomes/caravans hit the road at the same time, its seems randomness of ad hoc trips is off the cards because sites have most probably been pre-booked, if this is the case, the MoHo is probably the best option because you do have choices, high season, coastal destinations are probably best avoided.

one of these for me & Mrs d00d. Toilet behind a tree

Cooking in the open air

Would have been up for that 20 years ago, now need a bit more of this

exactly I’m with spittie and his missus if he’ll take me along - happy to use a tree occasionalliy too??

You can’t beat using a tree occasionally. :rofl:

I like beating a tree sometimes - but only when they are very very naughty and won’t talk to me!

I like beating about the Bush!

Oeer you sexy thing you!! and at your age - ort to be ashamed of yaself!

stand with arms outstretched beating a tree at it’s own game

I once knew a lady on another forum who produced a great summat that shows trees talking to each other and sharing water together through the roots - they were sorta havin a root in a way??

was that lady called Teresa Green

No! glenda roots???

You have to be accommodating when there is nothing to report :laughing: