Planes Bikes and Automobiles

Why not just have a tent

This one is our favorite so far

Tents are a bit tricky to reverse!!

1 Like

That looks a bit grand no tent pegs to knock in

Looking forward to the outside shower, no one else is :grin:

Got to get a sort of legal Ebike to go on the back that will be mildly modified, might need to get back to base in a hurry!!!

you mean you have an ill eagle e bike

No, I have a couple of ill legitimate ones

Can’t, Bravernan’s gone and banned them!!

1 Like

The Mondeo flew through the MOT a couple of days ago, I knew it would, it drives like a new car, no knocks bangs etc, changes gear lovely, anyway, that it why I bought it, but I did get it cheap because of these dents in the wings.

Now its got full 12 months MOT. I have bought these bolt on beauty’s in body colour to beautify the machine, this means there will be no haggling points when I sell it
I was very lucky, these wings were located in Wales which would have been a bit of a jaunt but the guy was coming to Walsall this morning where he left them and I picked them up.
Bingo

1 Like

Doing the drive for the MoHo, all systems go!

will you test sleep in it, and test cook in it even test poo in it

1 Like

There is a hookup a couple of miles from here, that will be the test bed so to speak

so is MO HO got a place in your life now, any piccies

No, the pennies should be in place this week, if it was here, I would have slept in it last night :yawning_face:

10 minutes on the BBC News this morning about the illegal use of Sur rons etc, about time they were banned!!! :grin:

yes saw it, and agree

Yobs have got too much disposable income.

From the great man himself :grin:

Jem

spitfire

Jun '22

You are quite right Spitty, buggering off is becoming very rare these days, true freedom is about being able to bugger off when the notion takes you, royalty can’t do that, senior politicians, bishops, not even celebrities have that kind of freedom.
Buggering off is one of the few pleasures left to the common man. :wink: :smiley:

On yer bike and away ye go
To wherever your heart desires
Be it quick or be it slow
A Sur ron is all it requires.

Don’t miss the Sur ron, just regret being too old for a balaclava :laughing:

is that the real you or a cut out :grinning: