Planes Bikes and Automobiles

yes but you’ll get a wonderful view??

1 Like

now here’s a proper bike

the new bmw

How many times do I have to point out “Horses for Courses”. I have no wish to cruise Route 66, or the open road, just want to stash an (expensive) bike in the van, and bugger off somewhere silently adventurizing, what do you not understand about this principle?

well I always thought you were rather an unprincipled fellow?

and anyway the title of your thread says it all "planes [which we never see no more] bikes and automobilies [which we never see no more - time for a title change?]

gummy boy, it may have escaped you but for two years there has been a Pandemic, this involved as well as major gatherings at shows being cancelled, banning gatherings of three or four old geezers (who should know better) standing at least 2 metres apart at a flying field. During this period, bikes of any designation were not banned, get it, comprende.
Critics, who needs them?

You are quite right Spitty, buggering off is becoming very rare these days, true freedom is about being able to bugger off when the notion takes you, royalty can’t do that, senior politicians, bishops, not even celebrities have that kind of freedom.
Buggering off is one of the few pleasures left to the common man. :wink: :smiley:

On yer bike and away ye go
To wherever your heart desires
Be it quick or be it slow
A Sur ron is all it requires.

Thank you Jem, you have hit the spot once again. :grinning:

I’m goin to miss you Jembo :laughing:

erhm scuzzy scuzzy - is this the PB&A thread or LS’s thread - there is a lot of interchange taking place pity Pugs ain’t here he would sort it all out talking of which I was reading another thread on another site recently and there appeared to be a conversation going on with Pug who was complaining of sepsis and some other debilitating disease - it all sounded very sad and appears to be his last will and testament to us all? - I think that was 2020 but I only mention it because of our strong devotion to our brother in toil and trouble [perhaps some of it self- inflicted?]

Well gummy, I may have said this before but, I once new a sorta Pug like person and in my umble a lot of what woz goin was self inflicted, wot woz goin on woz very aggressive.

well yes I see where you are coming from but as all good christians [ I assume you have been dipped in the holy waters at least once [some say they would like to do it again?] there is a time to turn the other cheek and in this 70th jubilee year of regina lizzie as we note her example to the babies and their wayful yankie parents I think there is honour among thieves and I think he was a very very very clever fella and so there - just makin the offer I’ll mark you down as none then???

PBA, needs to return to its essence suffice to say, no man is an island.

:bike:

well I’m here returned to its essence but there doesn;t seem to be much around here anymore suffice is to say??

Do drones count? :thinking: Its kind of a plane…if you squint a bit.

You have not returned to the essence, you have returned to the work in progress. :bike:

yes I can agree with that one spottie will always be a work in progress the rest of us have moved on!

Where have the rest of you moved on to? You lot don’t seem to do Much! :grinning:

Cosford Airshow this week, we will watch from the periphery for the first time since 1990, now we are a team member down, there is no need to get involved with the party in the park.

1 Like

I love a good air show…too bad they have all been cancelled for this year. Again. :frowning_face: :airplane: I’ll just have to watch Easy Jet flying over I suppose.

well I guess we got passed the toy playing stage??