Planes Bikes and Automobiles

Finally hit the 800 miles on the Saracen, nearly Lands End to John O’ Groats.

1 Like

you must be terrible tired pushin it all that way with no petrol left??

I will be the last person pushin, after the fuel has gone, fuel has defied logic for a few years thus far.

India with Guy Martin - rides his Royal Enfield - that says it all - it’s called " a mans crotching position"! [ps haven’t seen many women on them?]

Is that the British or Indian Royal Enfield?

nothing royal about India matey -it is chokin and sinkin beneath its own dung heaps - they’ve got lots of fields and lots of ends but can’t get em together?

They are building the Bikes you yearn for, what does that mean?

The Chinks build mine, and I miss the Japs so, at least, geographically, I’m content in the same continent.

well the day the chinks start building the rolls royces we are finished

Saracen went on a history trip today.

1 Like

Ok… Is Saracen willing to expand on that? :smiley:

No!, It has a mind of its own and is incapable of typing.

1 Like

Well at least it takes you to lovely places, and not down the pub :joy:

Yes Pix, me and the Saracen have an unspoken affinity. I look after it, it looks after me. (Lets hope the Sur ron and the Bomber don’t get jealous :smiley:)

1 Like

I’m sure the Sur’ron and Bomber have an equal (but different) affinity with you and everyone is happy. Wheely wheely happy :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’m sure you are right Pix, they haven’t done a “Bucking Bronco” on me yet. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

now that would be a sight for sew-saw eyes!!

considering this thread is about fast movin sur ons it doesn’t move very fast does it?

It also mentions “Saracens” but has nothing to do with Arabs. :smiley: :bike:

is the speed of the mechanic inversely proportional to speed of the bike or is there a natural correlation between all three?