Planes Bikes and Automobiles

Came across this by accident, smashing idea for dry countries, it purifies the collected water as you cycle home with it.

“Aside from remote villages and disaster zones, the Aquaduct would be great for long distance bike riders. The vehicle seeks to address the two main challenges with water in the developing world: sanitation and transportation. Water-related diseases kill thousands of people each day. Moreover, water sources in developing areas can be miles from home, requiring women to walk these distances daily carrying heavy water vessels. The Aquaduct is designed to enable a person to sanitize and transport water simultaneously, potentially lessening the physical strain of the task and freeing up more time for work, education, or family.”

1ed594e27642020456111f3faea2982a

Not for me Jem, did lots of peddling early on, now, I know I could peddle home if I had to, but, would choose not to because I don’t have to anymore, Who could have guessed what technology would do to a person.

I wonder whether the men would be seen dead on one though and why the color blue?? Jem i get everything but the clutch what does that do? does it come with a leaflet?

well it keeps us goin on chat forums for the elderly and feeble?

any leaflets??

Of course, about seven weeks on that front, then look for the closest bucket of sand. :laughing:

Not since the market collapsed, maybe at my call. :joy:

we need a reference point here Jem otherwise this just becomes a kids xmas present exercise??

Normal service will be resumed tomorrow.

it is tomorrow down here you are always 7 hrs behind tut tut as usual - can’t keep up even with an electric once??

talkin of tut tuts - I see they have all stopped running in Sri Lanka cos they got no petrol - which creates a clean ceylon for a while and a long holiday for everyone. I bet some have got secret caches??

Who needs Petrol when you have Tea in abundance? gummy, I was out in the sticks yesterday on the Saracen and got talking to three gentlemen, one of whom had had an accident and broke his back, and was told he would never walk again, there he was, out there doing it, not talkin about it, ultimate respect, as a result of our meeting, he is going to hire an electric bicycle at a local beauty spot, who knows where this journey is going to go.

1 Like

praise the Lord but has anyone done the calculations on extent of the vibrations caused by electric bikes??

Ebikes only give off “Good Vibrations” and leave the rider with Excitations!
Going on an excursion to cause excitation when I have had my Cuppa as it happens.

Image hosting don’t want to work today so here is picture of where me and the Saracen went today, nice jaunt, hardly came across anybody.

1 Like

oh that looks so pretty Spitty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Pix, whoever put the picture on Wiki must have just done a makeover, my photo of the other side includes the graffiti. :smiley:

1 Like

I wondered where your bike was…its usually the star of the show! :joy:

Took the Bomber Sunday, wondered who Janes and Betty Smallwood were.

Sorry James, no disrespect intended.

1 Like