Planes Bikes and Automobiles

Heavens that article is quite horrifying! Cycle safely, Spitty…don’t want you seized and crushed! :scream:

Oh I don’t know from the dimensions he recently gave me perhaps he could do with a bit of seizing and crushing ? - more in keeping with the shape of his sur on??

1 Like

Haha! That’s cheeky! :joy:

And proof of payment for road fund licence.

I have said this before Percy, electric vehicles are Tax Exempt.

he has perce vere ance heh???

Quite so gummy, no time for small print, especially when its inapplicable.

I remember the old days when all I had to prove was that I was the fastest rider

You can never prove that gummy, if you suspect the other competitors aren’t giving 100% :icon_wink:

it’s all messing up this “green and pleasant land” as well as causing a cacophony of summat? [what noise do they make anyway - is it a sorta buzzin?]

Rear hub drives are silent, mid drives (like the Sur ron) make a sorta buzzin noise, but, that does alert folks in front to your presence.

:blush: Ooops.

hoops who mentioned hoops thought we were talkin bikes??

no horns or bells?? buttons and bows??

The Bomber will have a horn, when it goes for assessment, gummy, did you have a horn when you went for yours? :bike:

yes I was marked off very horny - to this day I don’t know what they were talkin about I was only on a three wheeler??

Let me guess, Ariel 3 :grinning:

'alf a mo 'alf a mo I was still in the Uk in early 70’s don’t remember these at all - must have bought myself a jap bike in those days which I’ve mentioned before here - but never saw them?? no wonder kept fallin off the bike had me eyes closed?

ah this is the one I must have had??

honda scooter think I must have bought one in the late 60’s and with a solid perspex body shield upfront

We all had a Chicken Chaser at some point, there is no shame in that and, I am not surprised you never saw an Ariel 3, the only reason I did was my mate who buggered off to your present neck of the woods about the same time you did, Father worked for BSA (Birmingham Small Arms, not Bloody Sore Arse :smiley:) and bought home one of the prototypes, legitimately one would hope otherwise, that might be the reason, they were shipped off to Ozzyland. :stuck_out_tongue: