Planes Bikes and Automobiles

As an aside, there is a new kitchen coming early June so, a lot of background work has to be done. I have always wanted ceramic flooring in the hall way, so, these are the tiles in the downstairs loo, they are Topps Tiles Tabula Cappuccino. I now have to whip up the laminate flooring in the hall way and the charcoal tiles in the kitchen and lay the Cappuccino straight through.

These are Tabula Cappuccino.

These are the sample colours of the door fronts, worktop and floor tiles.

1 Like

you do like playing with ya dolls house don’t’ ya - big girls blouse!!

It will look very classy, Spitty! Are we going to be seeing works in progress?

Of course but gummy will be on unofficial ignore. :grinning:

“unofficial Ignore”?? isn’t he one of those sneeky Icelandic unofficial labradors??

Did somebody say something?

Well! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

omg ya not gonna paint the bloody thing now are ya??

Its a Logistical Nightmare round here at the moment, stuff is going to happen and preparation has to be done which involves disruption, getting older seems to make taking the first step to disruption more difficult.

If in doubt
Get the Bike out
Accept a Minnow
Don’t chase a Trout

The Saracen and the trail again today, stopped at a sponsored bench.

have no idea who Patsy and Patricia was, but sad the Mother got more years than the Daughter.

The end of the track, no rule breaking here.

1 Like

there is always a suggestion of a phalic symbol protruding from the monster?? or is it just my eyesight goin??

Its your cognitive eyesight that is the problem.

grass needs cutting?

Just on the News, its the Golden age of walking and cycling, just gotta say, I was ahead of the party as usual. :grinning: :bike:

1 Like

I’m surprised you can still walk or cycle at all spits?? - I imagine you as slightly overweight? in the ilk of oliver hardy??

You gotta be joking gummy, 5ft 10", 79.9 kg (12.5 Stones), Birds go for a Beach Body, I go for a Bike Body. :smiley: :bike:

1. Home
  2. News
  3. Midlands News
  4. Crime

See police crush e-scrambler bikes after illegal ‘ride out’ event in Birmingham

Police seized and crushed a number of bikes which were being ridden dangerously and without insurance

birminghammail

Enter your postcode for local news and info

More Videos

Next Up Bungling thieves strike at alloy business

Thief rams woman with getaway car

0 seconds of 1 minute, 10 secondsVolume 0%

Click for Sound

POLICE SEIZE AND CRUSH E-BIKES IN BIRMINGHAM

This is the moment police crushed e-scrambler bikes after an illegal ‘ride out’ event in Birmingham. Police said they had been ridden dangerously and without insurance.

West Midlands Police said they received lots of calls from people about anti-social bike use, riders tearing up parkland and intimidating road users. It’s alleged the bikes were being ridden dangerously and without insurance during a “ride out” event.

Police also arrested two men on suspicion of dangerous driving and were later bailed. Another man was fined for riding without insurance.

READ MORE: Car buyer loses £7k as cops warn 'check before purchasing vehicles from sellers on Facebook’

Officers seized a number of e-bikes and they were taken to be crushed at a scrap yard. The force said they are often asked why they do not sell the bikes and give the money to charity.

But police say that as these bikes cannot be ridden legally on the roads or in public spaces that if they sold them “there’s every chance they could be ridden illegally or dangerously again.”

In a social media post, police posted: "#CRUSHED | We seized these e-scramblers as they were being ridden illegally in #Birmingham. They won’t be causing any more concern in our communities: we’ve crushed them.

"It’s alleged the bikes were being ridden dangerously and without insurance during a ‘ride out’ event. e-bikes like these can’t be registered for use on the roads or in public open spaces.

Prostate HelpEnlarged Prostate: Do This Immediately (Watch)

RetroPagesDawn French, 64, Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In Fierce New Photo

by Taboola

Sponsored Links

The e-bikes were crushed (Image: WMP)

"If you ride them on public roads you’re breaking the law. You face being prosecuted and the bike seized and destroyed.

"We get lots of calls from people raising concern about anti-social bike use, riders tearing up parkland and intimidating road users. t’s not acceptable. We run operations with traffic units and our drones team to identify and catch offenders.

"And as this video shows we will take firm action against anyone allegedly causing trouble. We’re often asked why we don’t sell the bikes and perhaps give the money to charity.

Sad end for a Sur ron, this cost someone a lot of cash.

1 Like

They can be ridden legally BTW.

so the police don’t know their own laws or are lying and acting illegally themselves - what a hell house of an empire it all has become! is the queen aware of all of this she doesn’t want to get her wheel chair crushed in similar conditions heh??

It is quite simple gummy, the first thing that needs to be shown is a registration plate, then, carry proof of insurance, its not rocket science.