Planes Bikes and Automobiles

Well gummy, I may have said this before but, I once new a sorta Pug like person and in my umble a lot of what woz goin was self inflicted, wot woz goin on woz very aggressive.

well yes I see where you are coming from but as all good christians [ I assume you have been dipped in the holy waters at least once [some say they would like to do it again?] there is a time to turn the other cheek and in this 70th jubilee year of regina lizzie as we note her example to the babies and their wayful yankie parents I think there is honour among thieves and I think he was a very very very clever fella and so there - just makin the offer I’ll mark you down as none then???

PBA, needs to return to its essence suffice to say, no man is an island.

:bike:

well I’m here returned to its essence but there doesn;t seem to be much around here anymore suffice is to say??

Do drones count? :thinking: Its kind of a plane…if you squint a bit.

You have not returned to the essence, you have returned to the work in progress. :bike:

yes I can agree with that one spottie will always be a work in progress the rest of us have moved on!

Where have the rest of you moved on to? You lot don’t seem to do Much! :grinning:

Cosford Airshow this week, we will watch from the periphery for the first time since 1990, now we are a team member down, there is no need to get involved with the party in the park.

1 Like

I love a good air show…too bad they have all been cancelled for this year. Again. :frowning_face: :airplane: I’ll just have to watch Easy Jet flying over I suppose.

well I guess we got passed the toy playing stage??

There ain’t none been cancelled down here Pix, there is something on every weekend from now till late August.

1 Like

Lucky you! :+1: … can you share some photos if you get the chance? :smiley:

Will do Pix, I will also GoPro this weekend, and have another go at Youtubing it.

1 Like

oh no spare us the agony have you ever since a spitfire goin all pro while Utubing it - not a pretty sight - reminds me of seein him once tosing his lettuce in just his pinnifore?

gumz, if i’z gonna suffa, youz goin ta suffa azwell.

banter banter everywhere and not a drop to spare - is that a plane is that a bike is that an automobile - no it’s spits dressed as superman ready to fly off on his sur on or whiz around in his Utube!! zous mon zous and begorra and bejamouse!!

We have real world conditions Sunday gummy, goin to be lookin in at an event we have been central to for 30 years, on illegal pushbikes with lots of Coppers about, lets see what happens. :bike:

hahahaha - sounds exciting and slightly challenging - feel sorry for the cops with all these illegals buzzing around - who wanna be a copper these days??

a copper for a bike
a copper for a bike
I’ll give ya ten bent coppers
for a tinnie bike!

1 Like