Planes Bikes and Automobiles

Meant to say thanks to Azz for bringing this tread over.

This was the moment the bomber came to life, won’t try to explain the technicalities, look at those Volts. :blush:

Nice to see your projects thread again Spitty, I thought maybe it got lost, I’m learning me way around now bit by bit. :wink: :smiley:

Bit by Bit, like it Jembo. :grinning:

and I thought you were building a BSA 650cc?? what’s all the fussing about?

Been out on the Sur-ron today, its still twitchy at higher speeds so I will have to make the 250 miles round trip to be sorted under warranty, continued the range check on the Saracen, 25 miles at cruising speed, about 20 MPH without pedal assistance and 60% battery left so, I should be able to do a 50 mile round trip without concern.

Just been out in the sticks on the pedestrian friendly Saracen, stopped to snap this pretty Church in the back drop.

See got problems with electric motorcycles so, threw the conversion in the workhorse, and went where never (partially) never been before. GoPro’d it feel sure it will be youtube’d tomorrow. :biking_man: :man_pilot:

Can’t let realspeed get all he clicks, he is welcome to all the Chicks. :man_artist:

Not very dignified laying around like that Spitty ??
Won’t the acid run out of the battery ?? LOL!!

Donkeyman! :+1::thinking::thinking::+1:. @spitfire

@Donkeyman Took the Saracen to one of the major HS2 points yesterday and GoPro’d the journey, good job it was the Saracen, encountered at least three of the chicanes to deter Motorcycles, would have been stuffed on the Sur-ron. Just took the bomber up the road, it ain’t going anywhere till I swap the crap supplied brakes for Magura’s.
Got yesterdays footage on the puter now, but, having trouble with my Youtube password. :biking_man: :zombie:

@Donkeyman

First time my skidlid and my sons have sat side by side, when he came home the weekend, he commented “Why is my Helmet smaller that yours”, :grinning: :biking_man:

Ain’t gonna fit the steel side panels, too heavy, got some acrylic carbon fibre sheet coming to make some more.

The Bomber is just crazy in assist level 5, post a journey photo tomorrow. :biking_man:

Been out on the crazy Bomber this morning, massive park run going on, going to spend today making the Acrylic side panels.

Remember the start of this journey.

This morning the Bomber was blocked in by the Wife’s car and the Sur ron is still in the sick bay so, I took the Saracen out to blow the Sunday cobwebs away. On the return journey I did a bit of main road stuff on which there are temporary traffic lights for a 200 metres or so stretch of road, they were on red and I was behind four or so cars from the front where a 30mph limit sign was displayed. Purposely I manually cycled to my place in the queue so driver of the car behind me had no idea it wasn’t a standard Mountain Bike with an old Geezer with a baseball cap riding it, I could just imagine their thought “fancy getting stuck behind this pain in the aspect cyclist”. Well, the lights duly changed, I accelerated with the cars, no peddling involved, glanced at the speedo mid stretch which read 36mph, bet they thought they were seeing things. :grin: :biking_man:

You’ve got more options of what bike to ride than the new forum has categories Spitty ??

Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

There is a new one in the offing DM.

My Son had his first blast on the Bomber today, got to get the Sur-ron sorted for the weekend so we can bugger off somewhere.

More tea Mr.Bike?

2 Likes