Planes Bikes and Automobiles

Great day at Weston Park international Model Airshow, saw lots of Planes, some of which we have seen before, saw lots of people we have never seen before and never will again.

1 Like

Just been out on the Sur ron for an hour and a half, its a year old tomorrow (just re-insured it). Beautiful sunny day on the trail and hardly set eyes on another person.

1 Like

Looks like a lovely track. Do you have a light on the Surā€™on?

Yes Pix, it is one of the few road legal ones, has horn, indicators etc.

1 Like

omg got this 'orrible picture of the devil incarnate all dressed in black leather with a protruding podgy belly sittin on his suron - flames flying out of his backside and him screamin brmm! brmmm! brmmm! Iā€™m comin through no traffic or not!!

gummy, Iā€™ll have you know this has been a podgeless existence for at least two decades, and, the Sur ron brings pleasure and interest to folks lives. When out on it three days ago, it attracted the interest of all the motorists in the traffic queue at the road works, then I stopped to have a look at the progress at a building site and the guy on the gate said ā€œCool Manā€, then, a coach load of kids doing some sort of field study in a country park all stopped concentrating on the subject in hand and showed appreciation. Donā€™t think its all down to the Bike, its the combination of the Bike, and, the old Baseball Capped (Podgeless) geezer riding it, not a combination to have behold before. :grinning:

oh didnā€™t realize you were advertising as a ā€œpublic serviceā€ now - you need a man in uniform walkin infront with a red flag? get yaself a decent BSA mon! prove that youā€™ve got some grunt between ya thighs and tickle the prostate gland a bit!

Some folks are all grunt, and no go.

stop ridin on a ladies bike and be a man!

Go get yaself a BSA
itā€™s the only way to go heh eh heh eh
feel the rumble feel the roar
ya feet will never touch the floor

Itā€™s what the men ride
no need for glens
they hit the tarmac
with pillion hens

Tell me seriously spits does the Sur on make any noise at all or is it a silent beast?

My God, been so busy, a week has slipped by, it isnā€™t silent, and quite capable of causing Hospitalization. :smiley:

1 Like

No weeks are silent in a busy kitchen :+1:

This week, I have to get out, I am chained to the kitchen. :smiley:

Did ten miles on the Saracen today, escaped the Kitchen, its all about balance. :grinning:

1 Like

i always try taking the kitchen with me actually ; it saves a lot of bother and I can clean the mud spats off as I go?

Do you have a self propelled Bike to take the Kitchen with you?

no silly billy I have a self propelled kitchen that takes a bike!

planes bikes and bumps adaisy how does your sur on growl? not as good as Triumph Cub??

gummy, why does noise signify something?

blocked bowels??

Saracen has done 900 miles, just potter along now, could go for miles now, wish I had realised that earlier on. :grinning:

1 Like