Planes Bikes and Automobiles

I am the only fully paid up, fully legal, Sur ronner in the Village, and probably in the County truth be known. :bike:

Gummy, just me, the Saracen and the trail today, what more is there :laughing: :icon_wink:

exactly and there in lies the problem Holmes - ye gads he’s got it by jove he’s got it!! god they are clever in Wolverhampton heh?

what did i tells ya once ya let those nippos in the next thing theyze swarmin like ants - it’s bloody pearl harbor all over again!! ya need a man with a red flag walkin in front of yuz!

You and me know that ain’t goin to happen, nor a white flag for the holy than you pedestrians, I sit both sides of the fence, and the offence. :icon_wink:

you mean you are three legged?? - always thought you had a funny walk!

Well, what do you expect? There is a university there when all said and done. :rofl: I was a student there when it was just a mere Polytech.

Yesterday was a Bomber day, truth be known, I prefer it to the Sur ron, the Sur ron is a great machine, but, unless you are out and out off roading, its a bit like a duck out of water (or an Ebike out of the canal :smiley:) the Bomber is a fast, silky smooth (bit like me) cruiser. :laughing:

and you are a mere what now?

Hahahahahaha!!!- best joke I’ve heard this easter!

riding a good gutsy motorbike in the day was seen as the transition from boy to man - now it’s hard to tell what sex ya may be? now there is an interesting observation - what % approx would there be of females riding these skeletal things compared to males??

so tell us for the pure uninitiative is that a sur on or a bomber and what is the difference - we are here to be edufucated!!

Back in the day, I would have hoped there would have been plenty.

Sur ron day today, went to the Canal and can confirm, Ebikes don’t float :smiley:

Nearly short sleeve weather, was when back at base.

Ok, finally got to the Windmill today, and the Son and I did a minor tour of the local Warwickshire countryside. The bike I did for him is stupidly fast, and the brakes are crap, this needs addressing before anymore adventures, here is the Saracen and the Ammaco at the windmill.

Here is a drones eye view of the area.

Off on a solo adventure midweek, GoPro time.

damned lecko bikes churning up the whole countryside - should be banned outright!!! bah humbug!!!

Sorry Gum, that’s the Don Quixote in me surfacing. :laughing: :bike: :+1:

they’ll be the ruin of us all you mark my words young laddie!!

Not in the right hands Gum, we are back at the start with enhancements to cater for the ageing process, even Spitty never foresaw this. :icon_wink:
Tech has enabled a leg up, even after all the years of mistrust. :smiley:

@spitfire

really well do tell :slight_smile: do enlighten ; I await the new technocratic enhancements - but spitty wot about the roar lad that gutsy low growling roar - even the nippons cannot produce that surely?