Planes Bikes and Automobiles

it’s a pick up van then?

No Gum, gave up “Pick Up” vehicles early 80s.

butchers van - dad’s army style?

Just wait a few more hours Gummy, Pics to follow. :icon_wink:

Don’t you go flailing now Gummy, just a bit more patience and composure, good fellow. :smiley:

I think me bike in 68 was a honda 2 stroke ?>? bloody reliable that’s for sure doing what did I say 15 mile two way journey every day?

Welcome the “Bike Van”, just got to make a supporting structure inside so tethering down is not a chore.

1 Like

well, well my oh my isn;t that one very swanky - like the white paint job blends in the the snow so you can sake the cops of ya trailbike?
giz us a go giz us a go!! so it will double for furniture removalist and antique shows etc etc? I bet the missus loves it can hang up her wets inside when its raining? and then there’s those illegal poker games heh>?

Spitty, does this mean you are now the White Van Man? With one tanned arm and half your face tanned, loud music bellowing out, and the occasional “Alright love?” at some random women driver? :joy:

No, but I might do a few “Foreigners” cash in hand like. :icon_wink:

1 Like

ya mean boat peoples like?? that little old sur on is gonna feel a might lonely in that big van job?

A lot of the time Gummy, if the Son and I are off to shows, there will be the two Electric Mountain Bikes in there, or for more local thrashing about, the Sur ron and the Bomber will be in there, but, you are right there will be occasions where its just one man and his Sur ron, so, the Sur ron will be lonely, but, I will also be lonely, in the cab wiv out me Son :sob:

@ spittie - so let’s get this straight then I want to be sur on - you will be missing your son ron but will be taking your bike sir ron? right? what about the missus?

That could prove problematic, the Van has only two seats.

@ pixieknuckes - wow you could recognize me anywhere heh?

1 Like

@ spitfire - I would imagine with your skills - sunhouse at the back remember you could easily put in an extra seat for the missus in the back with the bikes??

Just watched this with hubby he’s interested in getting a EV.

@spitfire what a load of frollocks eh ! useless planning as usual

Well Gummy, when leccy car time comes, you are going to need vehicular access to your property or, you will have no choice but communicate with fellow beings at the communal charging point.

Went sarracening today, took a photo of Spittys creation in front of John Smeaton’s

Got the smallest van I could, that would fit the Sur ron (and the Bomber) it’s surprising how long the wheelbase needs to be.

@ spittie lookin at that thingy I cannot for the life of me think of why one would get all so excited or possessive or whatever about that thing?? - now a 250ccBSA and now we are talkin or a Velacette something ya can get ya inner thighs around like a godly woman?? - and heh get back on scribbles I am having me hands full with woooomen!!