Planes Bikes and Automobiles

Everyone likes a fallible Spitty, what’s not to like? :smiley: :icon_wink:

1 Like

well what’s even funnier is a fat man on a small bike riding through the mud?

Then lose some weight Gummy.

heh just thought does it do pillion riding for two?

No Gumbs, you’ve been listening to the bullshit that cuntry man of yours spewed about being able to “Go just as fast with two”.

Has this thread been derailed?

NTS, must add Trains to the title. :smiley:

now now calm down our lad - you know what happens when ya blood pressure shoots up you start seeing double and think you’ve two saracens and that gets you too excited!! you need poor old RJ to give you some advice?- he might be waiting on the other side with a golden chariot ??

hello echo echo anyone there among those planes bikes and automobiles - are we talkin pedal bikes here or real motorbikes that go brrrrm brrrrm not sputter sputter in the gutter? I once had a plane that looked like a bike and ran like an automobile?

Just took this weeks hire van back, 4 mile journey home on the Saracen was a bit nippy, but not slippy, Spitty don’t like Slippy, took 12 minutes to get home not an hour. :bike:

Sur ron is six months old today, and has covered 130 miles, at the end of March I am getting the Van I have always promised myself, at which point the Sur ron and the Bomber will be going to some picturesque and well known tourist spots throughout Spring and Summer.

Was a bit cold out the today, need a balaclava like the chavs. :smiley:

1 Like

@ spitfire - no wonder ya gettin mud all over yea laddie - ya mudguards are too high set? - they may look fancy but that’s not they’re there for? give me the growl of the 4 stroke baby thingy!!

Ok Gum, the Honda Grom would have peed all over a Bantam or a Tiger Cub (just for perspective) and, the Sur ron Pee’s over a Grom, a growling 4 Stroke Baby :icon_wink:

1 Like

@spitfire - there’s a lot of peein goin on around these parts and highly dangerous bike ridin - it’s psycopathic ; certifiable and all that yanka talk - and how much fuel can that sur on hold before it runs out? all the variables are not equal in size mon - ma spottie mon!! yuz havin a second childhood mon! now tell me honestly what does the good lady say to ya every day " well bye spittie have a nice ride on ya nippon skate board again today?"

Just bin the other side of Brummagem to see the first of three vans, its certainly a contender, two more up the Black Country tomorrow, then its time to commit.

1 Like

yes certainly certifiable - he’s goin through what we call a second psycopathic adolescence!! needs heavy narcotics prescribed rectally

Sorry, no danger to other folks, or oneself eat sh.t, muvverfolker.

Went to Brummagem yesterday on the Saracen, 20 mile round trip, throttle only, power level was still showing full, done six (cold) miles today and its just dropped to four bars.
Good news about the legislation tipping in favour of two wheels, were are now preparing for post 2010 so, I’m looking forward to reading about all the other members bicycles. :grinning: :bike:

do use just straight petrol or two stroke mix? straight question for a change?

Never had to consider this since 1976, when I had one of these.

See the similarity.

Pick the Van up on Thursday, interesting times ahead.