Planes Bikes and Automobiles

Guessing you know that that’s the Apollo 13 mission control staff!

Of Course.

1 Like

Wow just spotted Spits…and Co…

2 Likes

Too much pedaling for my liking even if.

1 Like

Used all three electrics today, bonding more with the Sur ron now speed records are out of the way, all three got a bit dirty, spent leaves on the floor, covering a dangerous slippy wet muddy concoction underneath, got back without incident. :bike:

Sur ron might look clean here, but is not.

3 Likes

I think you get that fake stick on mud to put on, just to enhance the rugged look, then take it off after the photo and give the bike wipe down! :joy:

Don’t you start “Mud Slinging” Pix :grin: Got My trail Skid Lid today to save me having to kit out fully when off road, used it on the Sur ron this afternoon.

Took Sur ron to the 100 miles distance today.

Also wenf on the Saracen, last time I photo’d it here was in June, and it had not been converted to Leccy, that must have been the last time I did 10 miles plus on only pedal power.

1 Like

Oooh get you going all hard core! Whats with the no cycling sign? I would imagine that a barking dog would cause more disturbance for wildlife than a bicycle? :thinking:

424 miles on the Saracen, that = Birmingham to Aberdeen, three or four battery top ups, that is amazing.

1 Like

Top notch Spitty!!!
That’s excellent consumption :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you take any pictures

:023:

Of the Granite City?

1 Like

Yes :+1:t3:?

This is new technology, just checkin what is feasible, and practicable.

1 Like

It seems to working well Spitty!

Goodnight :sleeping:

Goodnight. :icon_wink:

1 Like

Not so much Spitty, it’s so hot here :roll_eyes:

Slowed the pace today, and chatted to folks, that seems to be the way forward, conversation not confrontation. :grin:

2 Likes

The Saracen visited the NEC today, after I took the photo, one of the Marshalls started to walk towards me, didn’t fancy hanging about for a Chat.

2 Likes

Awww, he might have been a nice man, Spitty. But then again…Stranger Danger! :scream:

Bought (nearly) another Saracen to convert to the 2KW motor, won the auction last Saturday evening and made payment Sunday morning, had no contact from the seller so its gone to dispute, wouldn’t be so bad if the seller had just bounced the payment back to me but, as it stands, they have technically stolen the money.

1 Like