Pictures of my golden retrievers

Oh they’re so cute and dark already, yes the blankets are widely available.the breeder lives in kiddiminster.
The breeder we had bracken from used shredded news paper. When we had him he developed a skin condition like dandruff all over, the vet didn’t find out what it was but it went after a time.

I think Marshmello’s breeder is in Bucks, so no connection. Golden puppies are about the sweetest thing in the world.

1 Like

I love this thread Logan. It’s been a while since I’ve visited and I’m sat here going ahhhhhhh. I’d be sat here clicking ‘LIKE’ forever… so I shall halve the time and just say, I LOVE 'EM ALL…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Maver-rik that’s a shame that they’re not connected and yes they are sweet.
We’re going to have another one when the price comes down a bit, because of Covid they went up to £3000.

1 Like

Thank you @Pesta I’ll try get some more out of the albums tomorrow.

1 Like

This was bramble our first one.he was about 6 months here.hubby left his slippers in the garage to change into old shoes to garden in.

2 Likes

My late mum had a beautiful GSD, who regularly stole her slippers, just one of the pair usually, and buried them in the garden. Mum had a huge garden, lots of flower beds, and Donna was adept at covering over her treasure very neatly, so it was impossible to identify where the latest slipper had gone.

A keen gardener, mum would often unearth a muddy, wet, rotted slipper while preparing beds for spring planting :joy:

1 Like

Bramble these were taken in spring early summer

2 Likes

That’s so much like dogs but bramble was only interested in chewing them and very difficult to get it off him.
One of our others liked to dig holes.

1 Like

Because bramble was our first we had 2 sets of private dog training lessons, then we went to classes in the Beoly Village in the hall.this is the certificate for passing the first ones.

1 Like

Bramble playing with the water sprayer

1 Like

1 Like

This was Logan and with his parents and we were collecting him.

1 Like

Logan when he was 8 weeks, he was very fluffy. I chose him and it was nice that he took to me more.

1 Like

Bramble was about 12 months when we had Logan and got on well.

1 Like

Bramble still picking things up and Logan taking it off him, he’s got a plant label.

1 Like

1 Like

Logan looked sad at times

He was very lazy with his sits

At training we did the good citizen obedience dog awards
The bronze, silver and gold awards this is the bronze

and a rosette each.