Pictures of my golden retrievers

Barley waiting for some turkey.he won’t take any he knows that he’ll get some.

1 Like

Gosh, you’re a lucky so and so :slightly_smiling_face:

That made me chuckle about walking round a puddle. :rofl:

1 Like

We only have 2 now
Barley on the left and have their new toys Mr hedgehog

2 Likes

Barley and Berry with Mr carrot

2 Likes

They are gorgeous.

1 Like

This is Marshmello being taken for a walk by a little friend

2 Likes

Thank you @Maver-rik is Marshmello yours?

No, she is my sisters, sadly I no longer have a dog, except those that dwell in my heart.

1 Like

@Maver-rik she’s adorable, sorry that you haven’t got one now but you still have the memories. We still think of ours that have gone and what they used to get up to.

Berry pretending to be asleep

2 Likes

So sweet.

I saw this on a facebook group this morning, sent it to my sister, and also thought you would like it…

2 Likes

Barley with a sock on, a week before last Christmas he broke his claw right off up the top. So he didn’t have a claw. It was early in the morning, hubby had just gone out shopping barley jumped up at the door and when he got down he landed wrongly and caught his claw in the carpet or something like that. Phoned the emergency vet and he said if that it’s broken off completely it will be fine, just bathe it and give him half a paracetamol. I put 2 small plastic bags on over the sock and keep it on with a stretch bandage, I was surprised that he didn’t mind it on. I think that it’s just started growing back.

1 Like

@Maver-rik that’s so true with the footwear😁

This was bracken

3 Likes

Oh my paddypaws, that is so adorable it almost hurts.

1 Like

Thanks, it’s those eyes. I’ve got a lot more of the others but they’re in the photo albums.

Berry’s dad owned by the breeder
Artie

2 Likes

Berry’s mom and he’s in there somewhere

2 Likes

2 Likes

@logan1 Your photos really rang a bell, so I looked through some pictures my sister sent me of Marshmello and littermates,

puppies 2
puppies 1

I can’t remember the name of her breeder, maybe those pink blankets are quite common, but maybe…

2 Likes