Over 50's Wales Club

Iā€™m bett er than I was, thanks Mags. Had an allergic reaction to a change of meds and Iā€™m still itching. Seen more of the Drs in the last weeks than I have in all my life I think! Since the change of format we seem to have dropped off the site (well there were only three of us posting regularly).

2 Likes

Hello Sue :slightly_smiling_face: itā€™s good know you are improving and to see you back here. I hope your other Welsh friends are ok too.

I can understand that you may have found the new format difficult, I did and others did at first but Iā€™m pleased to say I have settled into it now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Take careā€¦

1 Like

This is sad. The Wales Club seems to have folded. Iā€™ll try to keep in touch with my two regular posting buddies by Messenger. Looks like this change of format has killed this spot.

1 Like

well we had a good run,R I P Wales club

Sad isnā€™t it? Iā€™m trying to stay in touch with Jac as I know sheā€™s very isolated and atm worried about her daughter, but I do miss the Over 50ā€™s site. Somehow never made much of a mark on the rest of the site - seemed rather cliquey to me!

Sue

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Wales has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Wales here: Wales Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Wales are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Walesā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart:

Itā€™s killed off a lot of things Sue, I donā€™t think it was a good move. Our Scottish Thread comes and goes but it did that on the old forum as well.

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Wales has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Wales here: Wales Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Wales are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Walesā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

Iā€™ve given up on the Wales thread. Hope you can keep the Scottish one going. Happy Christmas to you all.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully it will come back. Sometimes I think The Scottish one has folded but we do return. It needs to have a few determind members. In the mean time why not come and join us on ours?

This has turned into the Bot Thread. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Itā€™s doing a good job of keeping you updating of our #wales mini-forum Rox :003:

1 Like

Aye, I suppose it is. :wink:

Thank you Bot :wave: