Over 50's Club Scotland

Evening, A long boring day lying here in pain. Had another sick turn but not so bad as yesterday. Physio guys are coming on Monday and I’m scared stiff as I don’t have the energy to do what they want. May I really want to get up and start moving but it’s not going to be easy this time, lack of energy and I’m 13 years older than last time I had to do this.

2 Likes

Good morning everybody, raining here this morning. Rox sorry to hear your still being sick, its a horrible feeling. I know your scared but the Physio’s are only doing their job. May hope your feeling better this morning. Libby coming by later to take me shopping for a few things. Enjoy your day everybody.

2 Likes

Good morning good People,I’ve slept right through the night for two nights now,so progress…the only exercises I’m doing is breathing exercises to get My lungs functioning properly again and I know it’ll be quite a while before I’m able to get out gallivanting again,but I’ll get there…and so will You Rox,just grit Your teeth Hen and do as those sadistic physios from hell say :face_with_hand_over_mouth:…Jessie’s right,Their only aim is to get You moving and discharged as quickly as possible…good luck,xxx

1 Like

I’m Up, I’m Up. Yaasssss. :grin::blush::grin:

2 Likes

May that’s great news your sleeping a lot better now. Rox well done on managing to get up on your feet, your probably feeling sore and tired with it. Niece picked me up and went to B&Q then Dobbies for lunch. Was glad to get home for a heat as it was wet and cold out there.

Dobbies aaahhhh, how I would love one of their big tuna n cucumber baguettes, not had one since lockdown…Sigh.

Be well gel Rox, didn’t have a baquette, but a tuna sandwich, not a tuna sandwich for a while.

1 Like

I saw Tuna Mayo on my Lunch Menue for tomorrow. :blush: So I ordered that and cold custard with peaches…Nice
Had 2 walks today and sat in my chair for several hours. Physio has now given me stretching exercises to do when I’m in the chair.
Hope your doing okay May this getting old is evil and cruel.
Glad your gadding about Jess, are you glad you moved? Was it the right one?

2 Likes

That’s wonderful Rox! Just keep at it!

1 Like

I will Minx I will, just very hard at times, especially when I sink into a dose of feeling miserable.

1 Like

Thinking of you. Stay strong

:058:

1 Like

Good evening everybody really wet and cold here today. Rox enjoy your tuna tomorrow and the custard with peaches. Had my hair and nails done today and an eyetest at M&S, slight change in my eyes, so I treated myself to new glasses. Got the suitcase out to pack as I’m off to the Canary Islands on Thursday morning.

1 Like

Sheeezzzzee she’s off again. :flushed: :blush:

Good morning everybody. Rox I’m looking forward to some sunshine and just relaxing. Have to pay a bill, then buy some euros. Rox hope your feeling a lot better today and you May…

1 Like

Have a good time Jess, Wish I was coming too. My day is physios, painful exercises and biting my tongue. BUT, one wee bright light on the horizon, I get my Tuna Sandwich for lunch today.

1 Like

Good Morning Girls,good to hear You sounding more positive Rox…onwards & upwards,enjoy Yer tuna sannie,

Have a good time in the sun Jessie I know moving house can be a bit stressful so enjoy doing nothing,

I managed to change/wash the bedding and hang it out on the line while it’s dry and windy,but putting on another duvet cover etc’ will have to wait until tomorrow…too exhausting,

Haven’t seen Jean around for a wee while,is She on holiday?

Have a good day All,xx

Good evening everybody. Rox keep up the exercises, hope you enjoyed your tuna sandwich today. May I hate changing the duvet cover, it never goes in the way you want it. It wasn’t to stressful as I had a lot of help moving. Case almost packed and then a glass of wine to relax, I’ll be back on the 19th of Jan.

1 Like

Afternoon All, Dull n dreary in Dundee today. More of the same for me again, walk, exercises, bossy physios.
At the moment I’m enjoying that tuna sandwich…Wonderful, and I have a raspberry yoghurt to follow. Regan is coming later this afternoon and is bringing me a lattee.
Well heading for a wee sleep now while I can.

2 Likes

Evenin’ All,it’s been dull,dark & dreary here all day…sums up how I’m feeling…I seem to be in a one step forward and two steps back mode…so…I’ve decided to stuff the laptop back into its case and come back online when I’m feeling more like Myself…hope it’s not too long…ciao…and keep up the good work Rox :wink:

2 Likes

Ok May, Hopefully I can get home soon and I’m sure things will speed up then. Catch you later. :soon: :+1: