Over 50's Club Scotland

Morning, Just back from the forest with the Hairy One, enjoying a latte then off to Wick’s big Tesco for a stock up. Out for dinner tonight so a lazy afternoon.
Enjoy your W/E.

Morning. Sun is out here so the washing is ready to go out on the line. Not sure what to get up to today probably some food shopping. Enjoy dinner out tonight.

Morning not nice here today but managed to get the Hairy One walked before the rain came on.
Just a catch up round the house and an afternoon in front of the fire with a book.

Good afternoon. Weather not nice here today still cold. Been to the shops and and that’s about it. Started knitting a baby hat for one of the family a little girl. Feeling cold so going to put the heating on for a little while.

Afternoon, It’s one of those really annoying days, Sun’s out, blue sky looks lovely. Then you step outside and freeze :cold_face:
Slept in so didn’t go to the pool, walked the beach with The hairy one and went to Tesco. Took my latte to the front afterwards and drank it in the car watching the waves.
Have a nice day.

Good evening. A nice sunny day here and it was quite warm. My nieces dad cut the grass for me, which I appreciate.Had my hair done this afternoon and will have to pack a case, off to London in the morning with my nieces for a few days, back on Friday evening.

Afternoon, It’s a really cold icy wind outside today, :cold_face: this is getting way over the top, where is Spring. :rage:
Did my lengths and the messages, walked the hairy one and been home with the fire on ever since… :frowning_face:
Caught up with all the jobs in the house, so much needed started outside but it’s way too cold. Hope it’s better in your area.

Kindly remind me of your hairy one? Our little Springer Spaniel is now nearly a year for us.

He’s a 12 year old black cross breed. Dad a long haired golden retriever, mum a big black standard poodle. Weighs in at 6st 2lbs

Morning Jess, Hope your safely back home and had a good time. I’m heading off to Perth today for a while.

Good afternoon. Back home again after a great time away with my nieces for my birthday. Off out again tonight for a birthday party with other family members and friends, so looking forward to that later.

Good morning.

Dageus had to be put to sleep a few days ago in Perth. I knew he wasn’t right by the way he was behaving, also his back right leg was crashing out from under him. A few days ago he couldn’t stand and was so miserable I had to call the vet to the house, she told me what I already knew and he was just done. So I sat on the couch and held him while he passed, no pain and a couple of minutes it was over, they took him away for cremation.
I have hardly stopped crying since, I feel like someone has reached inside me and ripped part of me away.

Terrible news Rox. I knew how much he meant to you. I am so sorry.

1 Like

Oh Rox, that is such sad news, I feel your pain. :cry:

Thinking of you. x

1 Like

Rox, so sorry to hear your news xx

1 Like

Terrible news Rox.

1 Like

Thankyou for your thoughts and posts. I’m trying to get myself back up off the floor but it’s hard. Went to the pool this morning but only did half my lengths. Won’t be walking much either from now on as don’t like walking on my own. Will spend a lot more time in the garden now, it was a mess last year because of my balance, will have to make more of an effort this year.

Rox its hard to get over the loss of a pet, they become like one of the family. Hope that you get back to doing your lengths. I’ll have to get out in the garden and start weeding, not been the weather for it lately.

Evening, Been a lovely day here. Almost finished getting the ground ready for the Wild Flower area, will get it finished tomorrow and the seeds in.
Good chance of the aurora tonight over the whole of the UK, not just at my area… for a change, make sure you have a look if your up through the night.