Over 50's Club Scotland

Afternoon, Sheeezze what a day. Still snowing but not quite so cold, still no pool and I’m missing it. Didn’t go far at all today just caught up around here.

Good evening, we had some snow this morning but not as much as you. Had my hair done this morning then went to the Charity shop for some books. Also went to M&S for some milk and fruit, got food in the freezer so I’m ok for another few days.

Afternoon still a bit cold here today. Snows all gone but it still looks a bit icy out there. Hairdressers later this afternoon then some food shopping and maybe a few new jumpers.

Afternoon, Our snow turned to rain and it’s now above freezing, snows melting fast. As long as it doesn’t freeze again I’ll be able to get back to normal again.
Hardly moved today except for the hairy ones walk, but planning to go to town tomorrow for a few things.

Morning raining here so hopefully all the ice has gone. Nothing much planned for today except a visit to the local shops for things that I need. Going out for dinner later with the nieces and looking forward to that.

Morning, Just back from the town had the Chemist to visit and the Co-op. Just wee patches of snow in some of the the fields but everywhere else is clear…Thank goodness.
We are away out with the horses later if it stays dry.
Enjoy your WE before tomorrows storm arrives.

Evening. Went out for dinner last night with the nieces. Haven’t been out the door today because of the heavy rain. Just hope its going to be a bit better tomorrow as I want to get into town.

I don’t think it will be Jess, there are amber warnings in place from today untill late Wednesday, for rain and storm winds.

Morning. Wind was rally loud last night thank goodness its died down. Have to go out to the shops later for a gift voucher for a friends birthday. Rox hope you don’t have any damage up there.

Morning, Just a few tiles off the roof… So far. BUT, our amber warning has been turned into a red warning, with do not travel, several police cars about, telling folks to go back home, coast roads closed as it’s not safe and cars could be blown over the cliffs… Not seen a storm like this in years. Went to the pool, but while I was there the wind got worse and I was glad to get home. I’ll be so glad when this is over, but I believe it’s another couple of days before things settle down. :confused: Not going out again today, if the rain stops then The Hairy One will get a chase with the ball n thrower in the back garden.
Stay safe.

Rox glad to hear that you don’t have to much damage up there. People are still walking about here at the moment. I’m just going to stay home today and catch up on things here. Got a washing on so might put in the dryer, as I’ve got another load to put on.

Morning, Another rotten day, we went out early with The Hairy One and got back to the car just as the rain was starting, so it was good not to get soaked.
Another inside day as the storm winds will arrive soon, hope this will be the end of it now and we can look forward to Spring arriving shortly.
Enjoy your day.

Evening. Raining again this morning and I had the hairdressers . Did some shopping and bought some new jeans. I’m sick of this weather as well and hope we start getting some better weather soon.

Morning, Back to the pool this morning and aching lol.
Winds dying down thank God and the sun’s out.
Beach walk for the Hairy One shortly as the waves are getting back to normal size.
Over to Wick for a few things after lunch, have a good day.

Good morning. Rox you’ll be glad to get back in the pool for your morning swim. Wind has died down hers as well thank goodness. Want to visit my friend later so I’ll wait till lunchtime and see how the weather is then.

Evening, It’s very cold here today I can’t get warm at all. Apart from the pool and The Hairy Ones walk I stayed inside and tried to warm up.
They say we’re due another load of snow in early February, I really hope that’s wrong.

Rox can I ask (be a bit nosey) what breed of dog is Dageus? please, And s pleased you are all safe and sound with these storms back to back

1 Like

Hi Kass, He’s a cross breed. Mum was a huge black standard poodle and dad a long haired cream (not golden) retriever.
He’s a mix of poodle intelligence and retriever scattyness, and one of the most loving gentle dogs I’ve ever had.

2 Likes

Lovely dog Rox.

1 Like

Thankyou, he’s the only dog I’ve ever had that’s been an only fur child, and not an Old English Sheepdog, I had them in 3s and 4s.

1 Like