Over 50's Club Scotland

Good morning all. Going with a friend for a Christmas dinner tonight. It is local so no probs about getting home.
Going to finish my wrapping this afternoon.
My Grandchildren are at the Irn Bru carnival today my Daughter just phoned to say Sophie has been chosen for a photo shoot to publicise the Carnival. They picked her and James out of the line waiting to get in but James couldn’t manage anything like that. Although he certainly is handsome enough. Will try to get a photo,

Good morning. Rox glad to hear your packet arrived, enjoy your time away from here, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year when it comes. Jean that’s great news James and Sophie have been picked for a photo shoot for the Carnival, looking forward to seeing the photo. Enjoy your dinner tonight. Going to M&S for some last minute shopping, I was in yesterday and it wasn’t to bad they set up checkouts for baskets only which was great.

This is Sophie at the Carnival. The wee ponies are called Princess and Tinkerbell. One of them licked Sophie’s face and the other one did a poo! Lol! She got lots of pictures taken and is in the Glasgow News. Nearly ready for Santa here just to do some prep for tomorrow’s dinner.
Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas xx :wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

Well so much for being Santa ready, my dishwasher has just packed in! Could have been worse if it was my oven! Aw well marigolds at the ready.
Merry Christmas

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all and all the best for 2023.

Good morning everybody. Jean what a lovely photo of Sophie, something for her to remember for a long time.Sorry your dishwasher has packed in, I use marigolds all the time now. Merry Christmas everybody xx

Good afternoon. May hope your ok. Had a lovely time yesterday at Libby’s good diner and lots of presents. Just relaxing and having a lazy day.

Good morning good People,a dull wet one here,
I’ve been quite ill with Pneumonia and on Amoxicillin and an inhaler to help with My breathing,thought I’d try getting dressed this Morn but gave up…no energy…so doing as the Doctor ordered and just resting…hoping to get My appetite back soon,
Hope All are well.xx

Good morning .May sorry to hear you have been so ill . Hope you are on the mend will take a wee while to get back to normal after that.
Just chilling today had a busy Christmas and Boxing Day. Not looking forward to next weekend as I am not a fan of New Year. Find it quite a sad time now I am old.
Enjoy your day everyone.

Good morning, raining here this morning. May sorry to hear that you have Pneumonia and on medication, wishing you a speedy recovery. Jean iit was a quiet Christmas for me this year. Yesterday I did nothing at all and probably today. Have a good one everybody.

Good morning. May hope your feeling better this morning. Jean hope your enjoying chilling out. Went to Braehead yesterday food shopping and had a look at the sales.Libby treated me to dinner last night which I really enjoyed, got a thing from the postman that I’ve a parcel to collect, no idea what it is.

Good morning Jess and all who follow. Slept in this morning. Couldn’t believe it when I asked Alexa the time and she said 9.45. Used to be able to lie long in the morning years ago but not recently.
Got my dishwasher fixed last night. The guy was really nice just needed to tighten up something around the pump that had come loose. He was just in minutes and said just a couple on quid would do, I gave him £20 as call out fees are more than that.
Going to Sainsburys tonight. Got loads of fancy stuff but need some basics.
Hope you are feeling better May and we will see you back on here soon.
Have a good day

Good morning another wet morning here. Jean its good to get a workman who doesn’t rip you off for fixing something. I went to Sainsburys yesterday food shopping for meals. Going to Braehead to M&S for a few things then the hairdressers this afternoon.

Evening, It’s been a dreadful day weather wise but I have everything done now for the New Year. We are going to the Village Ceilidh tomorrow evening and see the New Year in with friends.
May I hope you are getting better, there’s so much doing the rounds this winter.

Evening all. Went to Rutherglen today to get access to a bank. It was very wet and cold all day.
Having neighbours in tonight for a wee catch up with some nibbles.

Good morning everybody. Rox enjoy the Ceilidh tonight. Jean enjoy your wee catch up with the neighbours. Tidied up and thats as much as I’m doing. Staying home tonight and having a wee Processco or two with cheese and crisps. Happy New Year when it comes.

Afternoon Everyone, Well last day of a rotten year, hope next is better for us all. We have more blooming snow today but we should be ok to drive to the Village tonight if we take Himself’s Land rover, I’ll be the one driving us back as I don’t drink, so he can enjoy a few.
We are just catching up on stuff we recorded off the telly this afternoon, then an early and light tea so we are fine tonight.
Have a good time no matter what your doing at midnight.
Happy New Year.

Good afternoon all. Same here Jess just a wee tidy up then relaxing waiting for the bells. Don’t stay up late just a wee half hour into the year. Then tomorrow afternoon I go to my daughter’s for steak pie dinner drinks party games etc. Same 12 as on Boxing Day at my Niece’s .
Enjoy your ceilidh Rox. Cheers to you Jess with your wee Prosecco. Hope you are on the mend May.
Best wishes to everyone for a happy healthy 2023 when it comes! :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::wine_glass::wine_glass::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Happy and healthy new year wishes to all.

1 Like

Good morning and a Happy New Year. Hope there aren’t to many sore heads this morning. Rox hope you had a good time last night with your friends. Jean I stayed up for the Bells but didn’t watch of what was on television. Enjoy your steak pie dinner with the family.