Over 50's Club Scotland

That’s the first time I’ve seen it 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Morning, Back to the pool this morning and didn’t have to defrost the car, :+1: what a relief, my body was starting to creak with the lack of exercise. :roll_eyes:
Lots of rain and it’s getting shot of the snow, once I come back from walking The Hairy One I’ll give it a help with the snow shovel, as much as I can anyway. :flushed:
Just pluttering about here the rest of the day, waiting on some parcels that should have been here days ago, I’m sick to the back teeth of all these bloody strikes. :rage:
Have a good day now.

Good morning each,rain rain rain here,but on the plus side I don’t have the heating on as it’s very mild :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
The TV is just rubbish in the evening but saved by re-runs of ‘Happy Valley’ & ‘Cracker’…I just can’t believe big Robbie is dead :cry:

See Ye A’ later.xx

Yeah I know, I spend a lot of time on YouTube in the evenings if I’ve nothing recorded, himself has been watching the football…shudder.
I know what you mean about Robbie, so many of the actors/singers that I like are now passing away, it makes you think about your own mortality, at least it does me.
Right latte finished, better get out with a pacing dawg.
Toodles.

Good morning. Waiting for an engineer to come and put a thermostat on one of the radiators, supposed to be here between 8 and 12. Also meeting up with friends later in town for coffee. May hope your daughter and s i l are ok. Rox enjoy your swim.

Hello everyone. Got lost for a while there! Just wrapping cleaning and waiting for parcels today and tomorrow. Some are alcohol so they can’t be left if I am not in. Glad the ice is away this year was the scariest ever for me.
Hope everyone is well and behaving themselves … not !

Hi all, Its absolutely horsing it down here with rain. Allot of “stars” visit Arran and met Robbie Coltrane here in the 90s id guess, driving a wee sports car with no roof, first looked like noddy
Guess that one of the advantages of living here is that the ferry workers soon tell everyone who`s on the boat, funny to that there are not as many locals on the road if the traffic cops are visiting :joy:
cheers

Good evening a few heavy showers here but they didn’t last long. Jean I did some wrapping last night and have some more to do this evening. Caveman I suppose you will se a lot of stars over there. I was in Glasgow airport to pick up my brother and Robbie Coltrane came into the coffee shop, he was larger than life. Enjoyed my catch up with my friends today and bought a few more presents.

Evenin’ All,fell into a deep sleep on My sofa,woke up in a sweat with a hard painful chesty cough…not feeling so good so an early Night for Me and hope I feel better Tomorrow.

Morning all, hope you feel better May. I am having family over tonight. In the old days I would be up to elbows in flour baking but now it is all shop bought!
Enjoy your day don’t work too hard everyone

Good afternoon, May sorry to hear your not feeling to good, hope you feel better soon. Jean I think very few people bake nowadays. Had my hair done this morning and met one of my neighbours, she seems really nice. Libby picking me to take to meet the others for lunch.

Good morning everybody. May hope your feeling better this morning. Tree is up and bed stripped ready for Christmas duvet, Had lunch yesterday with friends and exchanged presents, hope they like mine. Housework and catch up today, then maybe some shopping later.

Good Morning Jess and all on here. Glad your tree is up in your new home. It will be looking all cosy new and Christmassy!
This is my last official Granny watching the kids day this year. So will have plenty time to put the finishing touches to everything after that.
I have lists everywhere as I am doing the Christmas dinner this year. Some parcels haven’t arrived but think I can manage with what I have for everyone. Have everything for my Grandchildren and that’s the main thing.
Enjoy your day it’s a wet one here.

Afternoon All, Not so bad out today, took the ice grips off my boots again. :smirk: Got everything in for the W/E now with extra milk, bread n rolls in the freezer, so bowing out of the mad rush in the shops and streets. Pool is very quiet in the run-up to the holiday, suits me just fine. Apart from that there’s nothing doing, just taking things as they come. Oh yeah might be heading out to the local on both Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. Spend some time with our friends.

Good evening. Jean as long as you have enough food and the presents for the grandchildren that’s all that matters. Rox I bought extra bread last weekend will get another loaf and milk when I go to the shops. Didn’t go out today just stayed home and tidied up some of the cupboards and had an nap on the couch.

Morning all. Going to Chiropodist today then a few errands in Hamilton then visiting my Auntie only one I have left.
Going to the Showcase cinema tonight not to see a film but to buy a voucher for my Brother in law. Can’t buy them in shops like you can with .Vue or Odeon. Unfortunately Showcase is the only one he likes. Then I should be finished. Hip hip!
Hope you are ok May. Everyone enjoy your day.

Good morning everybody. Jean I should be trying to find a chiropodist, haven.t been for a few months. Also one more present a voucher for Libby’s dad and that’s it. Going to the post office to return the old BT box and router, then the bus into town for a look round the shops.

Afternoon, Had a busy morning rushing about as I needed to be here this afternoon for a delivery. Not come yet either, I hate hanging about waiting, always worry I won’t hear the door and they take it away again. My usual delivery guys know to bung it in the greenhouse but it’s all temps at the moment.
It’s been really cold today, don’t you think? I’m going to get a pot of soup on the go this evening, internal heat for the next few days.:fire::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Good morning. Rox hope your parcel arrived on time. Good poem by the way very like the way things are. Wrote cards out for nieces who are visiting their dad today. Treated myself to a new lipstick yesterday for Christmas, off tot he shops to see what else I can find.

Morning, Cold and damp here, but that’s the norm just now. That’s me off swimming untill Jan3rd next year, more stiff muscles coming up. Yes Jess got my packet but it was almost 8pm when it arrived, at least it did arrive. I’m taking time away from the computer for a while as I get really fed up with it sometimes. So have a lovely Christmas and a good time at New Year. See you all later.
Rox.xx