Over 50's Club Scotland

Morning, I’m getting out today :blush: daughter is taking me out for brunch, going down the Perth/Dundee Rd to a place called “The Horn” going to have one of their famous bacon rolls and a coffee of some type, then back to Asda for some messages. I doubt I could walk round Asda so I’ll wait in the car for her, doesn’t sound much but I’m really looking forward to it. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Well done, Rox! Another step in the right direction!

1 Like

Good morning good People,another sunny but very cold one here…Going to The Range with Daughter SIL to get some new garden pots as the old ones are past it,have £100 gift voucher to spend,

Yay Rox…free at last so enjoy Yer Brunch…erm…shouldn’t that place be called ‘The Coo Oan The Roof’ :laughing:

1 Like

Good morning everybody. Rox enjoy your bacon roll and coffee, it will do you good to go a bit further instead of just being in the house. May enjoy your trip to the Range only been there a few times but they do have some lovely things for sale. Tidied out a cupboard and a few drawers, need milk so better move and get that…

Hows that for a bacon roll? Lovely. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Good morning everybody. Rox that is what you call a bacon roll, yum yum. May hope your starting to enjoy your food. Jean hope your ok. A quick tidy up and then I might go into town later.

At home all day as I’m own my own. Heavy frost last night so I’m not even going to walk around the garden.
Will do all the dusting today I think, it will take ages, I really don’t know where it all comes from. :sob:
If that doesn’t tire me out then I’ll try a while on the computer with a jigsaw and audio book.
Enjoy your day people and watch your feet.

Morning all. Busy weekend as my Son-in-law law is away to Zurich for a week and Kirsty still not in the pink after Covid. James is areal handful just now. Not his fault though as he doesn’t understand. Had them all here yesterday til Bath time so long lie for me this morning. Got 2 loads of washing out though don’t think it is sunny or windy enough.
Glad you are getting there Rox. Morning Jess and May and anyone else looking in. Have a good day.

Hi Rox I spotted some dust I’ll do that when I get back from town, no frost here but a cold one today. Jean you’ll be a bit tired after your visitors yesterday but you wouldn’t have it any other way. Washing in the machine but I’m not going to attempt to hang it out.

Last night’s Aurora over Perth.

3 Likes

Good morning everybody, looks like its been frosty here last night… Rox gorgeous photo of the Northern Lights I kept looking out the window last night but couldn’t see anything. Having an alarm installed today and then the hairdressers later.

Morning, another at home day for me, David is away out with Dageus just now so I’m having toast and lurpak along with a latte, in peace.
Going to tackle the dining room units this afternoon as they are filthy and covered in dust. A job I hate and I’ll be sneezing for ages after it. Oh well, needs must, I could have asked the kids to do it but I don’t want to land too much in their laps, I’m just grateful they have done what they already have for me.
Enjoy your day now.

Good afternoon all. Went for nice crispy rolls again to day. The wee Bakery only takes cash so on Saturday I took out £40 to go to the bakers and butchers etc but it spat my card out and said timed out. But today I see that the £40 was taken from my account. Not sure how I go about getting it back but will as k my Daughter or Son.
Don’t work too hard at that dusting Rox! Have you got a new hairdresser now you have moved Jessie?
Have a nice day everyone x

Good afternoon everybody. Rox I did some dusting this morning as well it was black furniture so you could see it, also done a few other things as well. Jean hope you get your money back I wouldn’t know how to do it either apart from going to the bank. No I still have the same hairdresser she opened her salon at her house and I used to go there. Its a lot easier now as she is just round the corner from me.

Good morning Each,an early one for Me as I was rudely awakened at 6.40 with the ringing of the doorbell and 2 delivery Guys saying They had tried to phone Me to say They’d be early with My order (a large garden storage unit) but apparently I’d forgotten to change the mob’ number in My account,.so They’d been ringing the old one!..corrected now…a lesson learned.
Looks like a fine dry one here now it’s light outside so will put a washing on and get it out on the line,
Have a good one Folks.xx

Good morning everybody. May I was still asleep at the time of the morning. I’m expecting a delivery as well this morning, its coming between 10 and 12 o clock so not to bad a time thank goodness. S o will get some housework done before that. Be back later.

Well I almost did My back in just taking the unit out of its packaging…jeeze!..I thought it would just be a bigger version of the old one I’ve had for yonks where all the bits just clicked together…wrong!..this one seems to have a hundred wee bits so I’ve had to give in and admit it’s beyond Me…One of the Clan will have to come to My aid,
SIL probably as My Son is hopeless at this kind of thing,but good at supervising :roll_eyes:

May I’m hopeless at assembling things, the TV stand I ordered the other week had to be attached to the wall. They came and uplifted it this morning and my niece assembled the new one and made sure the internet was up and running. Took her to lunch as a thank you for helping me.

Evening all. Went up to EK for a few things but met an old friend just as I got off the bus. We popped into the Exchange just at the bus station for a quick word. Ended up having a lunch and a few drinks and didn’t get out til 4.40. So just jumped back on the bus home. Very unexpected but very pleasant afternoon…
Hope everyone has had a good day.